Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the skank would appreciate it via email, thanks. :D

Skank already went on rampage and deleted the few pictures she had posted after last night's fun little thread. :hyper: :hyper:

Miroslava said:
I think the skank would appreciate it via email, thanks. :D

Skank already went on rampage and deleted the few pictures she had posted after last night's fun little thread. :hyper: :hyper:

To paraphrase Lloyd Benson...

I have known skanks. Skanks have been friends of mine. But I can tell you one thing, Miroslava, you're no skank!

BUT, I had to turn my head when you were on stage on 12/10.

2orangecats... got your email last night, thanks! I was in the process of responding when I had to deal with some drama :lol:

Thank you. Will write from home :D

Aw. Thanks. I won't be posting mine not cause it is not good... just draaaaaaaaaama... don't need it. Don't want it.

But I will post the other 2 for you.

Thanks!!! :D

It really was! :love:

And yup, picture taking should never consume you so much that you lose out on enjoyment...

Look forward to more pics then!! :hyper:

Pictures by 2orangecats

jso807.jpg

Thank you! (and thanks Miroslava for posting those!) :wink: I am trying to post a few more from photobucket...but I think I need to post a few more times before it will let me. We were on the rail in the back of the ellipse. Glad this Cleveland thread is still going. Just now getting around to organizing my pics...

Wow, those are some great shots enggirl! And to everyone that posted pictures- THANKS A LOT!!! It's so great to be able to relive such a great night. I do have a request however... If anyone has any more pictures of my daughter on stage, I would greatly appreciate it. And thanks to all who have submitted photos of Julia already. She's really gotten a kick out of those. I plan to make collages for both of my girls.

Back
Top Bottom