Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bfloxng said:

um hank...we need to go to video review.

:|

after further review, the call stands:
You snatched that pick like a starving monkey grabbing a peanut from a passerby at a petting zoo.

I admit that I did :lol: , but I also ran my fingers across Mr. Clayton's fingers in the process of doing so

:madwife:

Ok, now I am really gone

Miroslava said:
On to another Cleveland-y topic...

did anyone ever get Casey's pictures?

:madwife:

She's got some that are of particularly high interest to me :reject:

As a matter of fact I did not!! :madwife:

*makes mental note to get on that and get own pictures together*

Miroslava said:
Oh, d'oh...

We're in this one too

j8haau.jpg

I've been looking for pics, too... so glad to see these!! I see my pink arm in this one!!!

Yay for bright pink Nike fleece!!!! :wink:

Wonder if there are any floating around during the very teary-eyed and much hugging Yahweh & 40?? :sad:

BonoIsAGod said:

You just wish you were standing with us so as to share in the moment and hugs from 5 chicks! :ohmy: :wink:

That's alright, he got love from the stage all the way out in the middle of the ellipse

In the shape of a lame ass half wave from me... :shifty: I was busy

Just me, still spamming this thread...

While cleaning me email box, found this... it is going on the scrapbook :lol:

Dear Mr. Bonoisagod:

It has come to our attention that you remain unconvinced as to the sanity of the plan proposed to you verbally by Ms. Bonoisagod (aka Michelle) and in writing by the undersigned on October 18, 2005. While we understand the valid concerns you have expressed in relation to this matter, we wish to assure you that you are indeed a lucky man to be married to such a restrained and well behaved young lady. You could be stuck with someone even crazier than her.

As an example, the undersigned started this tour thinking she would attend a total of NO MORE than 8 shows from April to December 2005. The total concerts attended to date is ten (10), spanning 3 countries with tickets for seven (7) more shows in four (4) different cities. What may even be more disturbing to you, the U2 virgin, is that the amount of shows being attended by the undersigned is also restrained in comparison to others known personally to her who will be attending upwards of forty (40) shows by the end of the year.

Therefore we kindly ask you to reconsider this matter at your earliest convenience. Otherwise, Ms. Bonoisagod and the undersigned look forward to spending upwards of ten (10) hours with you while waiting in line on October 22, 2005 where we will have your undivided attention and give us the opportunity to say "please, please, please, please, please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase" over and over and over until you relent.

Very Truly Yours,

Miroslava Hewson

Miroslava said:
Just me, still spamming this thread...

While cleaning me email box, found this... it is going on the scrapbook :lol:

Dear Mr. Bonoisagod:

It has come to our attention that you remain unconvinced as to the sanity of the plan proposed to you verbally by Ms. Bonoisagod (aka Michelle) and in writing by the undersigned on October 18, 2005. While we understand the valid concerns you have expressed in relation to this matter, we wish to assure you that you are indeed a lucky man to be married to such a restrained and well behaved young lady. You could be stuck with someone even crazier than her.

As an example, the undersigned started this tour thinking she would attend a total of NO MORE than 8 shows from April to December 2005. The total concerts attended to date is ten (10), spanning 3 countries with tickets for seven (7) more shows in four (4) different cities. What may even be more disturbing to you, the U2 virgin, is that the amount of shows being attended by the undersigned is also restrained in comparison to others known personally to her who will be attending upwards of forty (40) shows by the end of the year.

Therefore we kindly ask you to reconsider this matter at your earliest convenience. Otherwise, Ms. Bonoisagod and the undersigned look forward to spending upwards of ten (10) hours with you while waiting in line on October 22, 2005 where we will have your undivided attention and give us the opportunity to say "please, please, please, please, please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase" over and over and over until you relent.

Very Truly Yours,

Miroslava Hewson

That is a classic, it just wouldn't be right if it wasn't in the scrapbook! That is some fine work... :D

And eventually it worked! :applaud: :rockon:

We look so brown/yellow next to the different shades of WHITE next to us in those pictures... Hell even Casey looks tanned next to April!

:lol:

And oh well, poor Adam... I guess he needs to work and is thus deprived of his own dancing chicks... :sad:

Miroslava said:
We look so brown/yellow next to the different shades of WHITE next to us in those pictures... Hell even Casey looks tanned next to April!

:lol:

And oh well, poor Adam... I guess he needs to work and is thus deprived of his own dancing chicks... :sad:

We do, that is too funny... and Casey & tan usually wouldn't be in the same sentence!!

We should start an "AdamneedstostanduptoBonosohecanhavesomefuntoo" campaign... :help: :hmm: :flirt:

BonoIsAGod said:

We do, that is too funny... and Casey & tan usually wouldn't be in the same sentence!!

We should start an "AdamneedstostanduptoBonosohecanhavesomefuntoo" campaign... :help: :hmm: :flirt:

Well, we tried!!

Let's see we had signs at... hmmm

Detroit II (April and Miroslava)
"Why should Bono get all the dancing chicks?"

"Cleveland. December 10th. Think About it"

Las Vegas
Then hmmmm I am trying to remember if I had any dancing signs for Adam in Las Vegas... Don't think I did (but had others)

Atlanta II
"Modification to operation dancing girls"

"There's 3 of us now, please plan accordingly"

Ottawa
I informed Adam there were 4 now :lol:

And i think I had the

"Stuart can fill in for you while you dance, right?" sign :hmm:

And then of course Cleveland

with the 4 part signs :drool:

I am just so glad Bono never saw any of them... :shifty:

Ok, had to go find these:

Cleveland
hwiweg.jpg

It is a shame that only the first 2 series got used...

But hey, we were busy pogoing :lol:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

Well, we tried!!

Let's see we had signs at... hmmm

Detroit II (April and Miroslava)
"Why should Bono get all the dancing chicks?"

"Cleveland. December 10th. Think About it"

Las Vegas
Then hmmmm I am trying to remember if I had any dancing signs for Adam in Las Vegas... Don't think I did (but had others)

Atlanta II
"Modification to operation dancing girls"

"There's 3 of us now, please plan accordingly"

Ottawa
I informed Adam there were 4 now :lol:

And i think I had the

"Stuart can fill in for you while you dance, right?" sign :hmm:

And then of course Cleveland

with the 4 part signs :drool:

I am just so glad Bono never saw any of them... :shifty:

Poor Bono... :wink:

We definitely had the AdamNeedsToDanceToo campaign covered, such fabuloso signs!! Now he just needs to stand up to Bono and actually do it!

YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!! :macdevil:

:angel:

Miroslava said:
Ok, had to go find these:

Cleveland
hwiweg.jpg

It is a shame that only the first 2 series got used...

But hey, we were busy pogoing :lol:

:hyper:

Love those signs!!!

Yeah, we were busy being wild and stuff :hyper: :dance: :flirt:

We were sort of preoccupied...

And speaking of signs that thank god didnt get used, I am sooooooooo glad the sneaky

"If all else fails, I am the official group rep" sign didn't get used in Cleveland... I would have REALLY, REALLY, REALLY felt guilty about the Bono dance then! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom