5/22 girl on stage- help me out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't take these, but they were on www.flickr.com today

65d03632.jpg

1a79f8ea.jpg

Sorry I don't have any pics, but I'm so happy you got pulled up! I was a few people behind you in line before we went in, and I couldn't believe it when I saw Bono pick you. That must've been the most amazing birthday gift ever--it's going to be hard to top that one next year!

Hi Roxy! :wave: I thought you looked beautiful, and good on you for not trying to manhandle Bono the way I've seen some girls doing. Hope you get some good pictures.

Especially getting to stay up on stage during "With or Without You"...that must have been a great experience. It was a great show (I was up in the nosebleeds).

Roxy,
I tried sending a video clip to your AOL addy, but it got bounced back. So I am sending a .com email. Let me know if you get it. I have a few clips, but the one I sent was the best one.

justinb914 said:
Roxy,
I tried sending a video clip to your AOL addy, but it got bounced back. So I am sending a .com email. Let me know if you get it. I have a few clips, but the one I sent was the best one.

justin b- foxyroxy0089@aol.com

that didn't work!? ahhh....please try again...i really want a video clip...if my email addy stll doesnt work post it on here

Back
Top Bottom