Whos trying for Toronto??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

narula

The Fly
Hey Guys,

Let us who are trying for the Toronto show keep each other in the loop when we see the 3rd and 4th shows announced... good luck guys!

:wave: I am, and I have everything ready, I just need 2 tix in the lower bowl, thats it, good luck everyone!!!

If they add a date, I will jump on that and score, my lil 2 tix in the lowerbowl.

Good Luck!!!:sexywink:

Good luck everyone! I'm trying to get GA tickets for my sister and I, and my parents are trying to get lower bowls. So nervous! This is the first time I'm attempting a U2 ticket sale, so I hope I won't be disappointed.

I'm trying too!

So when do they normally add the extra shows? Should I wait for them or go with ones that are already up?

Don't worry, when I got tickets for Madonna last year at the ACC, there was only 2 shows in Canada, think how hard it was to get tickets for that online? I got 2 lowerbowl tickets very easy. Don't worry and hope to see you all in September!!!:wave: :sexywink:

Slamming J said:
I'm trying too!

So when do they normally add the extra shows? Should I wait for them or go with ones that are already up?

They add shows ASAP, so keep watching your screen.

Oh man its so close!!!:drool:

Cool... so do I go for the add-on shows or try for one of the previously announced ones? I don't want to miss out on tickets if I go for the addons, but at the same time i want good seats...

This is getting tense!

I am seriously going to vomit all over my computer screen. I'm under pressure and very bent out of shape!

:barf: :eek: :laugh: :bono: :adam: :larry: :edge: :applaud: :bow:

Lets say you ask for tickets and none come up, you will see in the small info box, Breaking news- New shows added.

When you see that just go for the new shows. :wink:

RicoT.O said:
Lets say you ask for tickets and none come up, you will see in the small info box, Breaking news- New shows added.

When you see that just go for the new shows. :wink:

Gotcha... that's perfect. Thanks for the info. :)

I think it's six seats and 2 GA's, but I'm not sure.

As for refreshing...I've been refreshing the show page (the Monday one). Is that okay, or will I get shafted that way?

Eh? I wouldn't refresh like crazy, in the time you keep refreshing you could loose time on the other dates. For sure they will add another show, it will most likely be around 10:05 or sooner!!

With my experience with Madonna tickets, around 10:05am I saw the new dates being added.:huh:

RicoT.O said:
Eh? I wouldn't refresh like crazy, in the time you keep refreshing you could loose time on the other dates. For sure they will add another show, it will most likely be around 10:05 or sooner!!

With my experience with Madonna tickets, around 10:05am I saw the new dates being added.:huh:

Thank you! I'll just refresh the artist page then.

Oh, and here's a tip, in case you don't already know how to do it...

Instead of clicking the "refresh" button at the top of the screen, press Ctrl + R. And If you need to go back in a hurry, press Alt + left arrow. It may save you some time.

My friend's at the Sheppard center and they've just given out numbers.

Apparently, the lady told her tickets for GA just went up to $108? I'm confused.

Why bother with Ticketmaster and their waiting period, when you can already get tickets on Ebay. Someone's got 4 tickets for $999 already, along with 26 other listings.

Holy fuck. Holy fuck on a flying fucking monkey. Twenty minutes...

sindaddy said:
Why bother with Ticketmaster and their waiting period, when you can already get tickets on Ebay. Someone's got 4 tickets for $999 already, along with 26 other listings.

I don't trust eBay.

Not that I trust Ticketmaster all that much, but at least we're, for the most part, guaranteed to receive the tickets we pay for.

Okay, probably stupid question... but it ends up i have to shoot for three tickets now... I was originally going for two, which usually you can score better seats with the lower the quantity. Are the chances still pretty good to get good lower level seats with three of them in a bunch?

Back
Top Bottom