Who is going for LA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bratty_cat said:
maybe they're waiting to secure a couple of dates in n. cal first and then adding to LA?
hopefully. come onnn oakland

there are plenty of tickets on ebay for these two shows. Some auctions ending in minutes. :madspit:

Well if they can't add shows in LA, those of us in the northern part of the state will be more than happy to have them.

Well I got NOTHING online and was even on the phone with ticketsucks on wait for 15 minutes before they even started. The best they could give me was in the 300!!! This sucks!!

:mad:

i threw back a pair of 200's. maybe i should've taken them. but i want some freaking GAs. :|

I just talked to a human at TM. He wouldn't confirm nor deny an existence of a third show. In his words "We're hoping for a 3rd show...keep checking back..."

I couldn't really get an honest read on him - but maybe someone else ... would call up and see if you get any other indication...

:censored: ing ticket brokers.

I feel like I should get a job with one of them and find out their nasty little secrets so I can come back and tell everyone.

I agree Martha. Just wish I could have gotten some seats to even come up.

I can't believe they're going to take that long of a break between shows.

martha said:

Going with seats is better than not going at all.
true. but i told myself if i didn't get GA for LA, i'd take whatever i could get for st. louis or some other CA show if it's announced. still my plan.

yeah, but i go to school in santa cruz. so i'm trying to fit my school calendar. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom