Who else missed out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kennerado said:
wait, Adelaide sold out? when?
Nah. GA has sold out but there's still a fair few seats. You can get 4 together in the B or C reserve areas...just checked online a second ago.

people, dont stress! seriously! theres no need to panic. i was able to attend ANY of the european shows that i wanted to go (3 dublin, 2 london...which should be hardest to get tickets for) and i got them all; even though i missed out on the presales.

there will DEFINETLY be an amount of tickets released on ticketmaster in the coming weeks and months. if you keep trying you will 100% get your ticket!

dont give up, NO show is "sold out"! Thats a fact!

good luck and enjoy the boys down under. id love to see them again...

To all who missed out, it's not great that it happened but there will be more tickets released for every show before they come round - just keep an eye on ticketmaster. London & Dublin both had tickets go on sale in the week leading to the show despite selling out in record time and all the US dates have had ticket drops also. Even if not just wait before going to scalpers, the market will flood in the weeks before the shows and the scalper price will fall quickly.

People, They added another Tour set for Australia and New Zealand. Check out U2's website.

Back
Top Bottom