U2 Tickets (Looks like Scalpers aren't doing so well)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm on eBay looking at prices and it's a buyers market. I might have a few extra tickets and it looks like it might be hard to move them as most of the auctions aren't getting any bids.

But this is good for people looking to buy shows.

the broker's sites for the 2 L.A. shows are HUGE prices for anything even remotely close to the stage, like 18 rows up in the back of the stage. I can't find anything on Ebay to buy that isn't in the rafters at the very back of that extremely large 20k arena.

and there's only a few GAs even up on Ebay for Staples, and they have tons of bidders already.

I"m loking mostly at October shows in Boston/NYC. I guess because they are so far away maybe that's why.

That stinks about LA.

ebay prices are inflated

i saw floor GA were being offered at $200 each outside the Pond saturday (which means you could probably purchase it for $180 after haggling) ...

Just put them up for the price you got them (maybe a LITTLE higher if you see fit, not TOO much though) and just describe them as what they are.

U2 Tickets for (venue) etc. and put it on 'Buy it Now'...

should be fine and you won't be ripping anyone off!

I agree. I have two Berlin tickets to move and all the Berlin tix available on E-Bay are extremely overpriced. I figure I can help out a fellow fan but posting them at face value and hope I get bid a since they will be much cheaper than what the scalpers are asking.

Back
Top Bottom