Sydney I- Pre Announcement Pre Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, ASOH did debut in Australia ...

I want U2 to go to NZ and play One Tree Hill though! I'll even go to Auckland to hear that!

By the way, I should be able to get some accommodation in Melbourne, but does anyone have a spare room in Sydney or want to split a hotel?

I may be able to pay you back with a spare room in Brisbane but I haven't worked out uni accommodation yet so who knows.

Axver said:
By the way, I should be able to get some accommodation in Melbourne, but does anyone have a spare room in Sydney or want to split a hotel?

I may be able to pay you back with a spare room in Brisbane but I haven't worked out uni accommodation yet so who knows.

Should have that place about 20-30 minutes from the city....depending on live situations....I'll let you know.

Fuck, anyone know a name of a good gym?? I'm going to need to get fit if I'm taking on U2! :huh:

(too many Interf hours does not make for buns of steel):mad:

Tim, we're coming to savour your vinyl collection for the duration of a few days! :happy:

Let's just settle down on the deal talk for a little while. If this all goes down the can tommorow we will all look back at this thread cringing. :no:

Also, sadly my house is not really made for lodging for this purpose (either in size or location). :sad:

timothius said:
Let's just settle down on the deal talk for a little while. If this all goes down the can tommorow we will all look back at this thread cringing. :no:

Yeah I know, but this stuff only happens once every 4 years :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

Should have that place about 20-30 minutes from the city....depending on live situations....I'll let you know.

Righto, sounds good. I'm probably going to miss a tonne of uni but fuck it.

timothius said:

Also, sadly my house is not really made for lodging for this purpose (either in size or location). :sad:

Let's hope it's true! I'm excited, can you tell? :drool:

We're still coming to steal- I mean gaze lovingly at your vinyl. :wink:

Axver said:

Righto, sounds good. I'm probably going to miss a tonne of uni but fuck it.

I have to sit a uni exam tommorow morning and haven't studied a lick. :happy:

But I shall now flick on the subscribe function and pop back if either of the movers and shakers post. :hyper:

timothius said:

But I shall now flick on the subscribe function and pop back if either of the movers and shakers post. :hyper:

If You wanna join to Tim, its quite a roomy house.
I just have make sure on a couple of things before hand

Good post - glad to see we are partying already!!!! Who want to meet them at the airport?????

timothius said:

:happy:

I really hope I am allowed to miss a tonne of days. It's not exam time, so ... :fingerscrossed:

bono_man2002 said:

Take a Few Aussie (and some Kiwi) Interferences and some "Definate" dates = :hyper:

:yes:

"definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely"

Me taking off 3 weeks leave - going to try to go to all concerts and attempt to follow them around town for a drink.

bono_man2002 said:
I will continue to spell it worg until we get something.....whats the word i'm looking for..........."Definate" :wink:

"definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely" "definitely"

"Everyone""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone"
"Everyone""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone
""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone"
"Everyone""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone""Everyone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom