Question re ETicket, TicketFast and Hard Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miamigirl

Babyface
Hi Guys,

Can someone please explain to me the difference between eticket, ticketfast and hard tickets.

I'm desperate to get GA's for either LA, Miami and NYC. (Having only got nosebleeds).

I've noticed on the ticket broker sites and ebay that the etickets and ticket fast tickets are considerably cheaper. Why is that ? Should I be concerned that such tickets may be fakes ?

If i go the ticket broker option, who do you recommend as reputable ?

Further, in realtion to the LA tickets on the ticket broker sites they describe some GA tickets as "GA6" or "GA7" - what does the number mean ?

Hey miamigirl

I think etickets and ticketfast are the same. These are tickets you receive from Ticketmaster in an email after you buy them and you print them yourself.

There's also hard tickets. These are "physical" tickets you get in the mail.

The problem is that you can print them many times so if you buy it from another person, you have the risk that he/she could also have sold the same ticket to somebody else and only 1 will get inside.

I really can't recommend any ticketbroker since I've never used one, but it would be safer to buy hard tickets.

On another subject, I see you are from Miami, have you seen the American Airlines arena and nearby areas?
I'm going to both Miami shows and I'm worried because I've seen in news that there's no electric power and that buildings in Miami are pretty damaged.

Maybe the concert needs to be postponed. I'm just hoping everything goes back to normality soon.

Thanks for your reply Viviana.

Everything is getting back to normal slowly...crossed fingers everything will be OK for the shows (I'm sure it will be).

Back
Top Bottom