Pre-Sale Seating Change at Meadowlands!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eddieg710

The Fly
Not too sure if this has happened in other cities but.....

When I purchased my presale tickets (Section 105) for the 5-17 Meadowlands show, the seating chart provided by ticketmaster had section 105 next to the stage. Now when you goto ticketmaster, section 105 is at the back of the stadium.

I would not have purchased these seats for $370.00 if this was going to happen.

CHECK YOUR SECTION!!!

Did anyone else notice this?????

The part that is annoying is that I cant return them to get other seats. Something is wrong here. I know its not U2 or Fanfire but what the hell is going on??????

People were saying that this happened for the Chicago shows, too. It's really a shame.

Now, if they'd do that for Philadelphia, my behind the stage seats would get a whole lot better!

eddieg710 said:
Not too sure if this has happened in other cities but.....

When I purchased my presale tickets (Section 105) for the 5-17 Meadowlands show, the seating chart provided by ticketmaster had section 105 next to the stage. Now when you goto ticketmaster, section 105 is at the back of the stadium.

I would not have purchased these seats for $370.00 if this was going to happen.

CHECK YOUR SECTION!!!

Did anyone else notice this?????

are you kidding? I've been bitching about this for a week straight, because the exact same thing happened to me.
I cancelled my tickets and got a refund from ticketmaster; I need to find out if my code is still good for the fall shows for the presale from u2.com., otherwise I want my $40 back.

Back
Top Bottom