MSG Loge seating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jersey2miami

The Fly
Did anyone participating in the pre-sale today get offered Loge seating at MSG? Seems everyone wants GA's (and got them), but what about good reserved seats? Were they available when 'best available' was selected on TM?

Jersey2miami said:
Did anyone participating in the pre-sale today get offered Loge seating at MSG? Seems everyone wants GA's (and got them), but what about good reserved seats? Were they available when 'best available' was selected on TM?

I bought Loge seating for the 10/8 show. Section 54 Row D. I know there were other people on here who also got awesome Loge seating for the same and other MSG shows.

Definately put Loge seating in your request though, because I also tried just best available (no section specified) and was offered orchestra seating which are the seats placed behind the floor. When I didn't see the numbers of those sections on the floor plan I decided not to take the chance. It wasn't until I saw the virtual seating plan on the garden website that I realized I was right in not taking the seats (section 9 - 12), way to far away from the stage.

neutral said:
Okay what is Loge seating? I'm sure it's something really obvious... :shifty:

The best lower levels in the house! The rows before the 100s! I took those with youtwohearts over GAs and I also got sec.121 opening night :hyper: :hyper:

thanks RR, wish me luck! I'm travelling from Miami with my beautiful (but 5'1") wife and she's convinced we won't be able to see the stage with GA tix. Were the tix top price? I'm sure they were but its worth it if beauty is happy. We actually chose backstage tix for Elevation Miami because she is such a huge Larry fan, the back of his head was sublime!!!:drool:

does anyone know where the stage will be located? i thought i heard rumors about it being in the center of the floor, but the MSG seating chart showed the stage in its normal location.

Back
Top Bottom