MERGED-->PHILLY GA Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the 7th row of section 224 in the mezzanine considered nosebleed, or do you think that will have a decent view? We paid $95 each and row 5 of that section was on sale yesterday on ticketmaster or some other site for $400

Can anyone confirm how many people the Wachovia Center seats? I skimmed through the history of the center and it seems that 20,000 is the seating capacity. I'm trying to compare it to a dome close to home that I've been to for concerts and sporting events that has a seating capacity of nearly 50,000. I have 2 tickets in Section 209A, Row 11 of the mezzanine at the opposite end of the stage. A "nose bleed" seat in a 20,000 seat arena can't be as bad as one in a 50,000 seat arena, right?

I dont think even the worst seats there, like the ones we both have are that bad in an arena like this. I've never been there, but I don't think the Wachovia center setas nearly 50,000 people. I think any seat there is fairly decent. Maybe not a GA tick, but not horrible either.:wink:

Thanks for your reply, Lancemc. I did some more searching and confirmed that Wachovia's seating capacity is 21,000. Not bad. And there's always the nifty binoculars the center rents if we want to get a real close look at the band. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom