MERGED--> Competition for Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Competition is for UK residents only. Look at the terms of condition:
"ELIGIBILITY This competition is open to any legal resident of the UK (excluding; residents of Ireland)."
This sucks bigtime, since the answer to the question "Where shall we go?" isn't at all difficult....
14 letters in 14 days.... try Honolulu Hawaii :mad: :mad:

This does not make any sense! I see where it says that it is only for UK residents but why then do they specify right above it that Italy has to have it's own contest due to Italian law? If it was only for the UK why would they even mention Italy???:confused: If it really is only for the UK then U2.com should have said that in their original announcement almost a week ago!!!!!!!:mad:

yeah, its not exactly hard is it :lol:
the first 4 letters are already half of hOnOLUlu

digsy said:

Am I the only one confused???

I have two questions and hopefully this may help some others out there......

1. Are all the Lyrics/Letters on the web page(s) now or will they be popping up at a later date?

2. Are the Lyrics/Letters on the home page of participating web pages?

Hate to be a pain in the ars!! Thanks in advance!!!!

wtonis said:
Competition is for UK residents only. Look at the terms of condition:
"ELIGIBILITY This competition is open to any legal resident of the UK (excluding; residents of Ireland)."
This sucks bigtime, since the answer to the question "Where shall we go?" isn't at all difficult....
14 letters in 14 days.... try Honolulu Hawaii :mad: :mad:

However there are 17 websites participating?????

digsy said:

I've been on the damn web pages ALL DAY. Where/Which site(s) did you find the O, O, U???

I can't even find the participating websites. Are they on the U2 site?

just a quick question

I want to do this hunt for a lyric but i cant fand a good explination of it anywhere. Are all the banners posted at once?

I dont want anyone to tell me where they are i just want to know because all u2.com said it that they are posted but i can only find one :(

No, it's one banner per day and I think 2 clues were out on Monday. So far 4 lyrics were posted.

Last edited:
This is sort of weird. I found a U on one site but later it was taken off and there are comments below that say it was a fake banner! I don't know whether to believe it or not. Plus the Australia website has a U but sometimes the banner is up and sometimes it isn't!! :huh:

Nuala said:
oops.. above I meant to say Austria site....

One way to see if its real is to click on the banner. If it takes you to U2.com its real if not.......

I've got 5 so far and Austria is not one of them. I could be wrong.

i also saw the so called "fake" banner on mp3.com so i really don't know what to do......as of right now i have 5 letters, with one of them in question

Last edited:
pepokiss said:
is there any OTHER website that says the mp3.com one is fake?

I AM NO EXPERT but I was pretty thorough in my searches and I didn't see one at mp3.com

Where the heck are the clues...am I missing something here. I have found 4 banners so far, but it is only day 3, so is it not supposed to be one banner a day? I'm so confused.

Back
Top Bottom