MERGED --> Chicago 5/9 tix available on TM now! + Chi1, Chi2, Chi3 on TM NOW!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Singles are still available for 5/9. Singles also popped up for 5/7 earlier in the day (as reported on Zootopia). However, when I went searching, I wasn't able to pull any up...

Damn...did I miss it, then? Am I going to have to send somebody on the day of the show to try to get a ticket? :(

They were available on TM at about 12:30 EST. It appears that Zootopians do a better job of updating members about TM drops than interferencers do...

mikal said:
i'm tempted.:drool:

I know what you mean - I had a pair in 217 row 5 staring at me - but figured that they're not worth $70 more/ticket. What the hell.....this way I don't have to wait until the fall. Now I have to figure out where to stay...

Depending on where you're travelling from, you can drive in the day of show, and drive out the night of show... listening to U2 both ways... and in between!

Chicago 5/10 tix available on TM

Been able to bring up tix for the 5/10 Chicago show as of 10 min ago. Brought up tix in Sec 332 and 321. Move quickly!

There are still some singles left in the upper deck for this show...go ahead and get them, it'll be a fun one. :)

i was just able to pull up a single ticket in section 333 for the 5/7 show this saturday......i already got tickets, but if anyone needs any, go to ticketmaster

U2One said:
i was just able to pull up a single ticket in section 333 for the 5/7 show this saturday......i already got tickets, but if anyone needs any, go to ticketmaster

I wished I had come by 44 minutes ago, because they're all out now. :(

there are 2 seats together in row 3 for 5/10

ridiculous

i pulled up a balcony seat for 5/7 in the first row, not a bad spot...

I just scored Section 312, row 4, which is basically what I've been looking for during the past month.

It was a random check when I sat at the computer, I didn't expect it at all, and now I'm so unbelievably excited... FOUR SHOWS IN A WEEK. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom