Hawaii December 9th - Aloha Stadium, Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor, thanks for starting a new thread. Sorry, I have been kind of distracted.

:lol:

bfloxng said:

jet lag my ass :madspit:

Valued interference member, please kindly note that this thread is a valuable source of information for other members and should not be utilized as a personal playground. Please be sensitive to our other member's needs.

In short. Bite me and get out of here. :angry:

Miroslava said:

Valued interference member, please kindly note that this thread is a valuable source of information for other members and should not be utilized as a personal playground. Please be sensitive to our other member's needs.

And the sheeeeettttttt hits the fan.:mad:

:wink:

Miroslava said:

Wow Miro, you're a firecracker, I love it. Good to see the Hawaii thread alive and kicking.

Miroslava - just in case you need this for later:
21.gif

Didn't I kick you out of here? :mad:

Go have some Mai Tais and play with the umbrellas like you love.

vqs083.jpg

oh that's right...you DID kick me out...
x3i92t.jpg

ehem...
i have some lovely pics from the North Shore, BTW...oh, and a couple of swing set photos come to mind...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, didn't you have one of me with my right elbow visible so we can show our fellow Interferencers how banged up it was? At leat the other picture shows all the bruises on the left arm. Care to explain?

I will probably be back. With pictures.

:mad:

All my incriminating pictures of you are at home. Damn you.

Last edited:
You're dead meat. I am giving you 30 seconds to take that down. Otherwise I am coming after you.

Miroslava said:

I'm sorry to say that I think you have it all wrong, Miroslava.

This thread hasn't been the same without the 2 of u bickering back and forth.
Great to see you're both back at it!

:heart: and :drool:

YaY! i have no money!!! YAY!!! hopefully i will have money soon but i did just quite my job.:banghead: idiot! i will try my darndest to be there but i would also like a more concrete confirmation.

hey y'all :wave:

I'll artwork yo face if you post any of the swing pics or the north shore pics OR the Hard Rock pics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom