Hawaii April 8th (& 9th?!) Aloha Stadium Part XII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tryan101 said:

I think Miroslava owns a common law patent on that one. You may have to license it from her.

:yes:

Have your people contact my people please.

:censored: :mad: :angry:

Email from Ticketmaster:

To: bfloxng@adelpia.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2006 2:01 PM
Subject: Your Ticketmaster Order (37-29012/WES)

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster, order number 37-29012/WES.

Unfortunately, your ticket order has been cancelled due to our inability to verify your U2.com member standing. Your name and billing information do not match the U2.com member information associated with the presale code used to purchase these tickets.

Therefore, these tickets have been released for sale to the general public.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your business.

If you feel you have received this message in error, please feel free to contact our customer service department.

TOTAL BULLSHIT!

bfloxng said:
:censored:Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster, order number 37-29012/WES.

Unfortunately, your ticket order has been cancelled due to our inability to verify your U2.com member standing. Your name and billing information do not match the U2.com member information associated with the presale code used to purchase these tickets.

If you feel you have received this message in error, please feel free to contact our customer service department.

TOTAL BULLSHIT!

That is totally jive! Wish I could help you, dude. That blows. Look at the bright side: No tickets means more time for drinking outside the venue in Hawaii!! :)

n1oznl.jpg

I spoke with Ticketmaster...

Only retards from Buffalo with a taste for Bacardi and Diet got their orders cancelled...

I'm all set :D

tryan101 said:

what did they say?

Only retards from Buffalo with a taste for Bacardi and Diet got their orders cancelled...

That's all they said :)

Miroslava said:
I spoke with Ticketmaster...

I'm all set :D

it's nice of TM to be so personally involved with their customers :happy:

:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

it's nice of TM to be so personally involved with their customers :happy:

Big brother is watching... they know what we all like to drink...

They called me on my martinis! But they said tall mexican girls that love themselves some martinis has their orders guaranteed! :happy:

Miroslava said:

Big brother is watching... they know what we all like to drink...

They called me on my martinis! But they said tall mexican girls that love themselves some martinis has their orders guaranteed! :happy:

I called and told me that with my GA ticket I get a free rum and coke delivered to me by my band member of choice
I :heart: TM

nurse chrissi said:

I called and told me that with my GA ticket I get a free rum and coke delivered to me by my band member of choice
I :heart: TM

TICKETBASTARDS! Where's my rum and coke?
:sad:

bfloxng said:

TICKETBASTARDS! Where's my rum and coke?
:sad:

you apparently didn't get the u2.com member upgrade :tsk:
If you would have used a code with your information on it Bono would be at your door with a large bottle of rum right now

bfloxng said:
There are some damned good fares for Hawaii airfare-many direct flights from west coast-on ATA.com. They went down about 30% from last week.

topherchris9 said:
Do check www.hawaiianair.com - they're one of my favorite airlines and I think I saw a specials for the mainland over the dates of the show. I'm not really sure where they fly to past LA, but for any west coast folks, its a bargain. I think they were even offering $50 off each way out of San Jose, CA.

:ohmy:

Maybe I should just go ahead and buy the damn plane ticket already!

Who cares that there is no replacement for me yet?
Still got plenty of time to take care of that.

People can try and copy my artful use of :madwife: all they want... it looks better on me anyway :tsk:

And I just got home... my tickets were waiting along with a Martini shaker with U2's signatures laser engraved

:drool:

bfloxng said:
:censored: :mad: :angry:

Email from Ticketmaster:

To: bfloxng@adelpia.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2006 2:01 PM
Subject: Your Ticketmaster Order (37-29012/WES)

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster, order number 37-29012/WES.

TOTAL BULLSHIT!

:eek:

NO WAY!!

WOW!

For real or are you messing with us?

Can't quite figure out if you mean the email is a fake as in total bullshit (you made it up) or the content is total bull (name and billing not matching u2.com).

Sorry to hear that none of the pre-sale tickets seem to have been printed as of yet.
:hug: for y'all.

And here I am with tickets in hand.
While I probably purchased them last.
Maybe I was right all along, when I said I probably bought released tickets that first belonged to somebody else.

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
People can try and copy my artful use of :madwife: all they want... it looks better on me anyway :tsk:

And I just got home... my tickets were waiting along with a Martini shaker with U2's signatures laser engraved

:drool:

thats nice :drool:

tryan101 said:
Imagine them, sending an email dated APRIL 1. d'oh.

Hahahaha!!

Didn't even notice that.

:lmao:

That was GREAT!!

:lol:

Yup, it's obvious what happens if you try to read this chronologically!

:reject:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom