happy in winnipeg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rymyx

The Fly
hi,

if they dont come here - IM SERIOUSLY FUCKING MOVING - not that anyone cares, just my two cents - put them in the pothole fund.

and yes i saw the fucking petition, and signed it, with 10 different hotmail accounts and ten different names, i know bono betty or whatever your fuckin name is has done a lot and tits 2k has been a great cheerleader on the boards but for fucks sakes wtf is rara going to get acomplished the petition is solid but needs a megaphone to be seen and respected- and no power 97 is not going to cut it - i dont care how fat the fat guy is.

we need this "petition " advertised on the junos that u2 should get their asses here, and that the city needs to abolish the bullshit amusement tax that keeps big acts flying over winnipeg and landing in saskafuckingtoon?

fuck the junos too, unless arcade fire is going to play WHO FUCKIN CARES, im dreading seeing that fat fucker cummings up there - thanks for overeating and drinking an gambling on vlts at tubbys on staford the last20 fukin years, im going to throw donuts at him if i see him.

you can laugh or get mad now.........

ok and please u2, come to winnipeg, take our petition and piss on it, just show up and play the mts, we promise there will be no burton cummings bullshit preamble or ceremony.

fuckin eh, ^ aking for a transfer to van or vic for the fall, ill be at vancouver 28 show. Where do i shop for cool shot in van , i heard 4th street kitsilano?

im ron burgundy?

rymyx said:
hi,

the petition is solid but needs a megaphone to be seen and respected- and no power 97 is not going to cut it - i dont care how fat the fat guy is.

we need this "petition " advertised on the junos that u2 should get their asses here,

I agree with you. The junos would be a greta idea. Likie that will ever happen. I don't know who to contact about that.

Bettty, im not sure who to contact either, lets hope the planets align and hell freezes over so they play here.

by the way thank you for all your efforts with the petition and rounding up support-we just need to be able to forge the petition with another 20000 sigs

tits 2k where is your gratuitous " WINNIPEG 2005 YEAH!!!" reply?

We really need to reach the band and tell them to come here! I think that Winnipeg is a good enough city for them to come to.

U2 come to Winnipeg in 2005! for christ sakes!

Betty is power 97 still doing the contest to give them the petition?

Sign the petition with more than one name. fake names Etc. we need 5,00 fake names and they will come here. No one will know if they are real or not.

you being from alberta wont stop me from telling you to "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

go listen to some nickleback......

GO JETS GO!!!!!

Go sign the petition again with some more fake names, you probably stay up night and day signing it. Now go back to your hole and listen to your Watchmen CD

rymyx said:
saskafuckingtoon
:lmao:

for what it's worth, i hope ALL our petitions are successful. seeing as i'm already going to ottawa to see them, i would definitely consider travelling to the 'peg. of course, if they come to alberta it would save me some money, so... there's that.

PLease come to Winnipeg, this is getting gay. U2 needs to come and they will come its just a matter of time

U2 come to Winnipeg!

Back
Top Bottom