Hampden tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Balfron

Acrobat
Hey, if anyone has any tickets for the scotland u2 gig that they want to sell please let me know!

Im desperate to see these guys for the first time! I just bought the live from slane castle dvd and it was amazing, so i really want to go to hampden to see them.

ANyone have any to sell? or do you know where I can buy them for cheaper than £200-250 a pair on ebay?

If you have £120 (per ticket) to spare you could try getmetickets.net if they still have them.

I've never used them so can't vouch for them, but I don't see anywhere else advertising them now. Lastminute.com have completely sold out.

Can't see there being too may folks wanting to sell either, unless closer to the concert and they find they can't go for some reason.

I only bought 1 for Hampden - I could have gotten 4 with Ticketline - everyone else was obviously using Ticketmaster as I had no problem getting mine.

Sorry I didn't get the extras to offer to people here.

stevec said:
If you have £120 (per ticket) to spare you could try getmetickets.net if they still have them.
Don't touch them! As recently featured on "Watchdog" a very very dodgy company. If you get anything out of them it'll be the poorest seat in the place, whatever you originally paid for.

jeffersUK said:

Don't touch them! As recently featured on "Watchdog" a very very dodgy company. If you get anything out of them it'll be the poorest seat in the place, whatever you originally paid for.

REALLY?? Well thanks a lot for the tip then, I'll definately remember that in future.

Cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom