Edmonton/Calgary U2 fans going to Vancouver shows post here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I'm wondering how many Edmonton/Calgary fans have tickets to the shows in Vancouver. It looks like Edmonton/Calgary fans would have a 12 hour drive if you go by car. It would indeed be a very interesting trip. I'm sure some would prefer to fly though.

There is 6 in my family that are going from Red Deer! We're planning to drive unless cheap flights become available. We will most likely drive though.

PS, I have 2 GA tickets for the 28th and would like to trade for 2 GA's on the 29th. Anyone interested, pls email me timothynash@gmail.com

I live just outside of Edmonton (but close enough to call myself an Edmontonian) and I will be flying out to Vancouver. I am making a vacation out of it, see the sights in Vancouver/Victoria and possibly a day or two in Seattle before and after the show on the 28th. Haven't worked out the specifics yet but hope to spend a week out there.

I've been to Vancouver before, but it's always been a rushed trip so I am hoping to enjoy my time there in April.

I've been watching the flights so far and JetsGo has some pretty good one-way seat sales, but the flight out there is quite expensive. I have also heard JetsGo is a good way to go "if you want your flight delayed" - still on rush to buy seats yet, but I'm keeping an eye open for any good deals.

My Fiancee and I are from Calgary and are going on the 28th. We have tickets for the 28th show but got shut out for GA's on the 29th. Can't fricki'n wait!
Get's better for us, through a radio station here in Calgary I won a trip for two to Ireland to see U2 at Croke Park!! Everything paid for!! Who says dreams don't come true!

Come on now, there has got to be some more Edmonton/Calgary fans out there going to the Vancouver shows! Post!

STING2 said:
Come on now, there has got to be some more Edmonton/Calgary fans out there going to the Vancouver shows! Post!

There are. Many fans on this board for example have already posted in other threads about their travels.

NoControl said:

There are. Many fans on this board for example have already posted in other threads about their travels.

Really, how many?

i live in edm. and am travelling out to vancouver and seattle. staying the whole week out west. anyone wanna hook and hang out, perhaps save some $ by sharing accomd.?

NoControl said:

Why don't you tell me?

Because your the one claiming that there all these fans from Alberta going to the Vancouver show, and since you know this, why not help this thread and post who they are?

STING2 said:
Because your the one claiming that there all these fans from Alberta going to the Vancouver show, and since you know this, why not help this thread and post who they are?

You've obviously not perused this board in the past few weeks....

NoControl said:

You've obviously not perused this board in the past few weeks....

Just let us know who they are, ok? Any Edmonton/Calgary fans going to the Vancouver show please post here.

STING2 said:
Just let us know who they are, ok? Any Edmonton/Calgary fans going to the Vancouver show please post here.

Just read the board and you'll find out soon enough.

Oh and btw, my g/f is housing 10 U2 fans from all over North America for both Vancouver shows here in April.

No Control,

"Oh and btw, my g/f is housing 10 U2 fans from all over North America for both Vancouver shows here in April."

How many are from Edmonton/Calgary?

NoControl said:

You're not getting my point. And if you are, you're just typically being you...

I was asking you if any of the fans staying with your Girlfriend were from the Edmonton/Calgary area since that is the topic of this THREAD.

if u buy tickets from another province, can u pick up tickets locally at outlet?? like buy from edmonton for vancouver concert??

Back
Top Bottom