Chicago - Tues and Wed pairs avail at TM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah - what's going on? Is there a lack of interest in Chicago? I gotta move there! There have been good tickets all day for both shows. Very strange.

dave

daveydave said:
Yeah - what's going on? Is there a lack of interest in Chicago? I gotta move there! There have been good tickets all day for both shows. Very strange.

dave

I have no idea what is going on, it is disappointing as a Chicagoan, but glad people can get good prices. The 2 fall dates on the Elevation tour didn't see these type of price drops.

ayearwome said:

I have no idea what is going on, it is disappointing as a Chicagoan, but glad people can get good prices. The 2 fall dates on the Elevation tour didn't see these type of price drops.

Actually average seats definitely did drop below face value for the Elevation Tour. That may have been a function of terror fears though. However, the three non-Saturday Vertigo shows in Chicago had TONS of tickets available below face value. It was as weak a secondary market as were Denver and Phoenix on the first leg.

Because there were already 4 shows here the first leg. All the non die hards already went and have had their fill.

Ticketmaster

They did for me. I checked around lunch and there they were. I then lost them because I was seeing if someone could go. Then they finally popped back up again. I feel sick and like total crap (have for awhile), but decided I just had to do it and stick it out. I didn't see 'em the first time around.

Back
Top Bottom