Brisbane Pre-Annoucement Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

Are you sure?

You have either the Zoo or Lovetown DVD boots don't you? Could you throw it on and make sure. :wink:

Over on the U2NewZooland forums, it was said it's totally GA.

We don't have video footage of the Auckland shows. :sad:

I have a VCD of Christchurch ZooTV, the only video footage of a U2 concert in New Zealand.

DignityPassesBy said:
Don't stress about this now tim ... its not the time ... just be happy ... oh by the way thanks for the ysi

:kiss:

//

Just on the thought of NZ video boots. How hard would it be to give somone who lives overlooking the stadium $20 and get them to plonk it out in the backyard, zoom in and hit record. :wink:

timothius said:
Just on the thought of NZ video boots. How hard would it be to give somone who lives overlooking the stadium $20 and get them to plonk it out in the backyard, zoom in and hit record. :wink:

Now that is a sensational idea!

This is brilliant!!!!!!! :D

Shag, we need to discuss travel arrangements, tickets et al should they not come to Perth, though I'm hanging onto the hope that they are.

To everyone who shared all their "inside information" thank you sooooooo much and yes, Axver, the buying of beers or champagne or whatever sounds like a great idea. :hug:

If we all have to come to Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane are we all going to get together? :hyper:

Tania said:
If we all have to come to Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane are we all going to get together? :hyper:

We have to! We've all been through so much tension and anticipation together that I think a get-together in each city would be very warranted.

All the more reason for me to try my hardest to go to the Sydney gigs. :drool:

See all of you in Auckland! :wave:

Beers always sound good to me ( no surprise that i'm scottish )
I'll be at the melbourne , sydney and hopefully brisbane shows !!
I would go to NZ & Japan possibly but : -
a) girlfriend will kill me ( supposed to be saving for house and done 12 shows already this tour )
b) need to save holidays for july as brothers getting married in scotland :(

Tania said:
This is brilliant!!!!!!! :D

Shag, we need to discuss travel arrangements, tickets et al should they not come to Perth, though I'm hanging onto the hope that they are.

To everyone who shared all their "inside information" thank you sooooooo much and yes, Axver, the buying of beers or champagne or whatever sounds like a great idea. :hug:

Yes we do. How about we discuss it next Friday? :wink:

If not Perth, I'm gonna try for Sydney and I'd love to meet up with everyone as well.

Yeah, a beer or two at a bar before one of the concerts. OR we could hire the whole floor of a hotel, buy some bags of coke, flood the place with backpacker girls who don't know any better and soapie actresses who will never be any better..... Show these Perth kids an average/typical Sydney night out?

well thank fuck for that!

now all we need is some dates...

but hey! this will do for now :)

UltraVioletUltraVioletUltraViolet!

Shag On A Rock said:

Yes we do. How about we discuss it next Friday? :wink:

If not Perth, I'm gonna try for Sydney and I'd love to meet up with everyone as well.

Yep, you're on for next Friday. :hyper:

Yep, Sydney for me as well.

Earnie Shavers said:
Yeah, a beer or two at a bar before one of the concerts. OR we could hire the whole floor of a hotel, buy some bags of coke, flood the place with backpacker girls who don't know any better and soapie actresses who will never be any better..... Show these Perth kids an average/typical Sydney night out?

Why, Earnie, I didn't think you liked us THAT much!

:sexywink:

:lol:

Earnie Shavers said:

Kinda works except all the Perth people in this thread are female and quite possibly not interested in young girls. :lol:

Earnie Shavers said:

:lol:

Is The Basement still going?

If they come to Perth maybe you lot could come over here. We could show you the beach, take you to a pub and have you tucked into bed for 10pm (What rager's we are!)

Tania said:

Is The Basement still going?

It is, yes. There are approx 436 better bars in the Sydney CBD though. Depending on who is actually playing at the Basement of course...

Prince at the Basement :drool:

Back
Top Bottom