Brisbane on Ticketmaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I know that Australian numbers are usually 8 numbers and then a one digit area code, is that 3 the area code?

Capsimon said:
Hey, I know that Australian numbers are usually 8 numbers and then a one digit area code, is that 3 the area code?

Australian numbers are NORMALLY like that, but for some services, they're not. For example, you have 1300 numbers, which are 1300 and then six more numbers, or numbers like what I call to get TM, 136 100, which are just six.

Not sure how you call them internationally.

Maybe you can help me. I got an email confirmation saying that I got the tickets, and I checked the order on Ticketmaster's website, but my credit card was not charged yet. Is this normal?

I don't know if they charge your card straight away ... you've got tickets if you have a confirmation e-mail, though. If TM's website will load, check out Check My Order to see if it's there.

I still can not get in... I'm at Work and have tried all day on the website and phone......this is so crap! I'm now worried I may not get too to see U2 unless i pay $3000 on Ebay..screw that!

2:56pm EST

Stagman

Last edited:
Yea, I guess so, I have a printed confirmation. So that makes me happy.

:drool: it was the biggest drag in line at pick n pay.. but made me feel 50 times better when i heard people had been lining up outside Rebel Sport for 2 days.. :wink:

still tickets available for bris?

entered 3 and it said there wasnt any left, tried 1, same thing...

site is still trashed tho, barley working...is it sold out?

fullautoreverse said:
still tickets available for bris?

entered 3 and it said there wasnt any left, tried 1, same thing...

site is still trashed tho, barley working...is it sold out?

:( dont know if its sold out. but there were quite a few people lining up for tickets. apparently over night stayers in the city. i recon if you didnt come across any tickets for this concert hangon tight till they announce that there will be other concerts.. or you could be a fool, and buy them off ebay........ (saw two GA tickets on ebay just then, for $8,100 .... :|

Brisbane Show sold out!!! I am screwed!! I just rang rebel sport!
I'm sure there will be a second show, but i want to see both if they do...will be the only time I'll ever get to see U2.
I live an hour away from Brisbane and had to work today...

Can anyone help me???!!! I don't want to pay $5000 on Ebay

Andrew (stagman)

andrewst@onthenet.com.au

- if the show is sold out,the only thing to do would be wait patiently for the extra shows 2 b announced. u might have 2 take the day off and go line up?

Sydney and Melbourne sold out bloody quick so you would think they would add another night, Brisbane may get another night as they are a bigger city then Adelaide. So maybe 1 Adelaide, 2 Sydney, 2 Melbourne and 2 Brisbane shows not bad. If they all sell out then hopefully if U2 do make another album and tour again like they claim they want to continue touring then Australia will have a better chance in the future. :drool:

fullautoreverse said:

Pacific fair rebel sports couldnt organise a proper meeting point for the crowd and ended up handing out numbers to people to come back and line up at 11am - was supposedly chaotic!

Thats the same thing they did at the Chermside Rebel Sports (suprise, suprise!).
I got there at 8.30 am and we all got our little raffle tickets at 9 and were told to come back at 11, at which they took groups of 30 at a time, Thank god i was no. 39 :drool:

Brisbane ... has sold out?

:shocked:

neilm, you and I have a lot of words to eat.

I tried to buy White Stripes tix for melb from ticketmaster, and although the event was on sale and i completed the process, i still couldnt purchase them

Back
Top Bottom