Anbody going to the Denver shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ToddJ

The Fly
I am going to the Denver show (4/20) and was wondering what it is like there....has anyone heard of U2 doing any aftershows?

I'm going to the Denver shows. The Pepsi Center is steep, so you're better off if your tix are GA or on the lower levels; if not, stay sober or you might tip over. Is that the sort of thing you're wanting to know?

Unless someone totally screws it up, the sound should be good; I haven't seen a bad concert there yet.

See you there! :)

Going to both shows too. Pookersmom is right about the steepness; tall ceiling. No aftershows as far as I know, but there are a few irish pubs in lodo that will probably play some U2 before and after.

8rattoon said:
Going to both shows too. Pookersmom is right about the steepness; tall ceiling. No aftershows as far as I know, but there are a few irish pubs in lodo that will probably play some U2 before and after.

I'm still on tour, and i will be at denver. there is a nice sports/event bar right across from the venue. i might go there directly after the show while the traffic is bad.

But i would love to go to an irish pub. Where is lodo, and what do you recommend? thx.

Thee Kavorka said:

I'm still on tour, and i will be at denver. there is a nice sports/event bar right across from the venue. i might go there directly after the show while the traffic is bad.

But i would love to go to an irish pub. Where is lodo, and what do you recommend? thx.

Lodo is an acromyn for Lower Downtown Denver. It is the area surrounding the Pepsi Center and Coors Field. Fado's is a cool Irish pub on 19th and Wynkoop, much different atmosphere than the clubby joints in the area. I also like Wynkoop's brewery, not so Irish but they have a great ESB that they brew and lots of pool tables.

Is the place you are talking about the Breckenridge Brewery?

Back
Top Bottom