With a month off, how much will the setlist change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I think they will only change four to six songs..........hopefully they will mix it up more like leg One when they do mulitple dates in one town..........Please rehearse!!!!

Axver said:
My bet is two to three AT MOST.

AT MOST.

Yup. My feeling is that the basic setlist will be virtually the same as on the first leg. The only major differences:

Retired:
- An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart
-40 (Vertigo 2 will take its place)

In Rotation:
-Miss Sarajevo
-Wild Horses
-I Still Haven't Found
-I Will Follow
-Gloria
* possibly one of the songs from HTDAAB, such as All Because of You

Surprises:
- Maybe one or two. We'll probably see something from either Zooropa or Pop. maybe Electrical Storm. Crumbs is a long shot, but possible. Maybe something from Unforgettable Fire.

Last edited:
I know it's a long shot, but I'd love to hear Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me again. It would be a perfect fit, and it rocks live. Other songs on the "not going to happen" wish list: The Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill, Ultraviolet, Dirty Day, God Part II.....:drool: :(

I think that since they were here four to five months ago, and they are playing some of the similar venues that they would get rid of some things..........I think Looking For, Miss Sarajevo, Zoo Station and With or Without you.

No one's mentioned it, but if OOTS w/ electric guitar doesn't start showing up again on a regular basis, these guys need to have their heads examined. If it is to be an upcoming single, it's practically required.

i think they will change or at least alternate 3 to 4 different songs that haven't been played yet on this tour.

The Third Leg will be more like the Second Leg - less of the early stuff in rotation.

With 'All Because Of You' the next single in Europe, this will be a regular over the next few months.

Perhaps they will try Crumbs if rehearsals go well.

I wonder what will happen to VertX2. It makes less sense indoors, since it will be dark the entire dark.

I wonder if BAD and Gloria will turn up with some regularity again.

u2fp

I hope Bad and Gloria return w/ some regularity. I really want to hear both!

And I do hope Vertigox2 is a thing of the past. If they want to end the show on an energetic note, then just close w/ Vertigo and be done w/ it. I kind of like the idea of them rocking out for the last song, but I don't need to hear it twice, boys! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom