Kite ever again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earthshell

The Fly
Kite is probably my favorite song for All You Can't Leave Behind. It reminds me of a girl I used to like and everything didn't work out with that whole situation but everytime I hear the song I think of her. It's an amazing song and an awesome song. I think it was powerful live like on the Boston and Slane dvds. So will it ever be played again on the tour? Maybe acoustically? What do you guys think? AXVER, any thoughts? I just love this song. The guitar is great in the song too. I hope they play it sometimes on occasion.

I think Kite might be my favorite from ATYCLB too. I'm not Axver but do you mind if I give you my opinion? :wink:

I think they will play it again, it seems to be a very emotional song for the band (specially Bono) and Adam said that it was his favorite to play live in the last tour plus it's a damn good song. I don't know if they'll play it on this tour (maybe so we never know now!!) but I think they will play this song again eventually even if in an acoustic form, which would be kind of nice! :yes:

best song off ATYCLB, and one of my all time favorite u2 tracks. I think it will make a few cameos here and there, but I dont think it will make it on a regular basis.

This is one of my favourite ATYCLB songs, but I am honestly not sure about its live future. Remember that it took almost a month to appear live on Elevation because the band weren't sure about how it would work live - but then I'd say it was a high point of the tour, just from bootlegs. Either it has been superceded by SYCMIOYO or will be played in conjunction, but I am honestly expecting the former to occur. I'd love to hear it, though! Kite --> Miracle Drug, with the slide solo ... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom