5/9/05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2OutofControl

The Fly
Don't have the full setlist....

but I just got off the phone with my brother who was at the show.

Appearantly what happened, is Bono pulled a girl up on stage, and she asked them to play Party Girl...

So they did.

My brother also told me that they filmed the show. so appearantly those rumors are also true

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. Cry / The Electric Co.
05. An Cat Dubh
06. Into The Heart
07. Beautiful Day
08. New Year's Day
09. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
11. Love And Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
13. Bullet The Blue Sky
14. Running To Stand Still
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. One

18. Zoo Station
19. The Fly
20. Mysterious Ways

21. All Because Of You
22. Yahweh
23. Party Girl (with a girl from the crow on guitar)
24. 40

I predicted PARTY GIRL.. :yes:

look for the "Set List with rumor and posibilities for Chicago" thread

For clarification, Party Girl was just the girl (Laura) on Edge's Yahweh acoustic guitar, with Bono and the crowd singing along. The rest of the band was back on stage watching.

Great show :drool: I was not even ten feet from the guys @ the outside middle of The Ellipse :drool: :drool: :drool:
The opening (COBL) was spectacular - they sounded fantastic and there was tons of confetti falling from the ceiling.

Are you kidding? I saw both and "OOTS" was just a little novelty ditty, while "Yahweh" had the crowd captive at the San Jose show.

knox said:
For clarification, Party Girl was just the girl (Laura) on Edge's Yahweh acoustic guitar, with Bono and the crowd singing along. The rest of the band was back on stage watching.
:yawn:

To me live OOTS sounds better than live Yahweh (as well as on the album)., although Yahweh is a huge improvement on the album version, and OOTS not so much. Just need The Edge on the guitar! Hope they don't give up on it.

Nisse said:

Yes, I'm actually Adam Clayton.

Really?! I'm Edge! What are you doing here, Adam? Aren't you meant to be with Bono at the soundcheck?

Back
Top Bottom