Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TommyB

Babyface
I couple of months ago... I found this great U2 web site that had an albums forum. In this forum fans could choose the album and you could post comments about each u2 song in this forum. Each song had their individual page nfor posting. THis Forum was excellent. But I cannot find it at all, Can anybody help me?

Or does anyone know what i am talking about?

TommyB, how old are you? I'm from Grand Rapids too, lived here my entire life. Where abouts do you live? Did you go to school around here?

Hey!!

i think i found the foroum you meant to .:up:
this is the address of the site:

http://hem.bredband.net/steverud/U2MoL/index.html

ENJOY!!!!!

***LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
TommyB, how old are you? I'm from Grand Rapids too, lived here my entire life. Where abouts do you live? Did you go to school around here?****

I am from Seattle Wa, but i go to school here at Calvin College. I am 21. Nice to here a local U2 fan!

TommyB

A bit off topic but I am from Grand Rapids too. :cool: I only live there during summers though since I'm going to college out of state.

TommyB, are you Tommy Byker? It's the only "Tommy B" that has a match on KV people search, but it says Tommy Byker is from Hamilton, Michigan so I guess not, eh? I'm going to be a dumbass and ask if you know Janson Hartliep from Seattle (yeah, I know it's a HUGE city, but it can't hurt to ask, right?)

I go to Calvin too, second year.

:wave:

irelandwhipsers, what high school did you go to?

Back
Top Bottom