Denied Access to Other Prem Members' Profiles...???!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I am fast approaching my 1st anniversary with Interference (3/10/05), but due to Elvis' generosity back in October 2004, I was given 2 additional free months (my reward for sticking around & not bailing during the nasty "fake Edge" debacle). By my calculations, that means I won't actually owe my next year's worth of dues until May.

Anyway, I tried about a week ago to check out another Prem Member's profile, only to be led to the screen telling me all the benefits of being a PM. Thought it was a fluke & let it go... but it's still happening & I'm trying to find out why.

I don't know exactly when my access to profiles was changed, but until at least last week, I've been able to read anyone's I was interested in. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
That's really odd.. you are a premium member, you should be able to.

are you sure you're clicking in the right place for the profile?
i know a while back when it was late at nite and i was really tired and brain dead i accidentally tried to click on the 'premium member' thingie under the name instead of the 'profile' button to see the profile and kept getting that message. :laugh: :der: :silent: :reject:

OK - I'm a moron. :|

ABEL said:
are you sure you're clicking in the right place for the profile?
i know a while back when it was late at nite and i was really tired and brain dead i accidentally tried to click on the 'premium member' thingie under the name instead of the 'profile' button to see the profile and kept getting that message. :laugh: :der: :silent: :reject:

What a flippin' idiot I am!! :crazy: Abel, you've explained exactly what I was doing. :reject:

All I can say is it was late (11pm) and I've had a lot of job-related stress lately.... Does that work as an acceptable excuse?? :der:

Thanks guys - you're the greatest!! :up: :D

BluRmGrl said:
I am fast approaching my 1st anniversary with Interference (3/10/05), but due to Elvis' generosity back in October 2004, I was given 2 additional free months (my reward for sticking around & not bailing during the nasty "fake Edge" debacle). By my calculations, that means I won't actually owe my next year's worth of dues until May.

Don't forget that in order for those extra two months to kick in, you have to cancel and then resubscribe.

http://forum.interference.com/t113844.html

Mayhaps you already knew that, but I just wanted to make sure.

^
Thx, Bonochick... I had missed the cancel/resubscribe clause. :)

Not that big a deal, anyway. I'll happily renew in March whether it means the 2 free months or not. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom