**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'll wait another couple of hours (we'll be watching "Falling Skies" at 10:00, "Copper" at 11:00, and "Madmen" 1:10!)!

And since we can never have too much Tom Weston-Jones:

Copper-1.jpg

:love:

I'm watching the season premiere now, but, as I don't have BBC America in HD (yet), I'll be rewatching the premiere tomorrow from the HD section of OnDemand. :lol:

Liam Neeson

RobRoy.jpg

:drool:

So weird to see this because I just spent the past few days drooling over him.

I used to be obsessed with Liam about 15 years ago. His movie roles changed a lot of he was in Star Wars so I haven't seen a lot of his more recent stuff, but I still love him. I was flipping through channels the other night and Schindler's List was just starting on the Sundance Channel. I watched for the first time in many, many years. Yesterday I spent the afternoon watching youtube clips of interviews. That damn accent of his.....:drool::love: I have Michael Collins on dvd, which is one of his finest performances. I think I might just watch that tonight.

I was watching the 1984 movie "Stargate" on BBC America last night, and remembered how much I like the way James Spader looked in it as Daniel Jackson.

JamesSpader_zps7319aa4d.jpg

And speaking of "Stargate", I really liked Richard Dean Anderson as Colonel Jack O'Neill on the TV series.

ColonelJack_zps172958d1.jpg

I just want to say that every time I walk past a magazine rack I see a picture of Corey Monteith, and every time I feel terrible that I'm mostly noticing how beautiful he was.

You actually get to see them live???

:envy: Oh, I didn't hear they were in SLC last year until about 2 months after.

Yes! We got tickets to their show at Klipsch Music Center (used to be Verizon Wireless Music Center, before that Deer Creek) northeast of Indianapolis. We'll be in the 25th row, Ted's side of the stage. I'll just be happy to be there! :love:

I just want to say that every time I walk past a magazine rack I see a picture of Corey Monteith, and every time I feel terrible that I'm mostly noticing how beautiful he was.

I know what you mean.

Yes! We got tickets to their show at Klipsch Music Center (used to be Verizon Wireless Music Center, before that Deer Creek) northeast of Indianapolis. We'll be in the 25th row, Ted's side of the stage. I'll just be happy to be there! :love:

:hyper:

I have tried and tried, but there's something about him that just creeps me out. I guess that's what makes the world go 'round--different strokes for different folks!

He is a bit creepy- his features are a little weird and he's played some very creepy characters. But there's a lot to love- his sheer enthusiasm, fast talking brightness, changeable transparent features, not to mention the neck, the hands, the skin, the cheekbones... plus the fact that he's the best actor I've seen since I don't know when. But weird, yes.

He is a bit creepy- his features are a little weird and he's played some very creepy characters. But there's a lot to love- his sheer enthusiasm, fast talking brightness, changeable transparent features, not to mention the neck, the hands, the skin, the cheekbones... plus the fact that he's the best actor I've seen since I don't know when. But weird, yes.

Yup. I don't understand it either. He's no Jake Gyllehaal, Chris Pine or either of the Hemsworth brothers. At first, you stare and wonder why you find him attractive at all. Then you hear the voice. Then you watch him move. Then you see an interview and see he is a dork with a slight lisp. Then you see him act in a few different things and realize that you can't see 'him' at all - just the character he plays. It's like falling for a songwriter from the music he creates. When you see someone excel at their craft, it's fucking attractive.

Yup. I don't understand it either. He's no Jake Gyllehaal, Chris Pine or either of the Hemsworth brothers. At first, you stare and wonder why you find him attractive at all. Then you hear the voice. Then you watch him move. Then you see an interview and see he is a dork with a slight lisp. Then you see him act in a few different things and realize that you can't see 'him' at all - just the character he plays. It's like falling for a songwriter from the music he creates. When you see someone excel at their craft, it's fucking attractive.

This. Plus,come on,how can you not love a face like this?:cute::drool:
3qxs.jpg

I love dork with the lisp- he's my kind of boy in real life, actually. Pretty men like Chris Pine are not interesting to me at all. I think of Benedict's appearance as like bourbon- so bad that you need another taste just to make sure it's as bad as you thought is was. And then one more. But it was Wreckers that really sold me- Lord he is such an actor.

Back
Top Bottom