Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drive was terrible...

I did have an entertaining moment at dinner, though, to make up for that. My sister was wondering where I wanted to sit and asked (of all things) "do you want the edge?"

:lol: Do I indeed?

So now I've got in my head to the tune of this:

‪Ramones - Do You Wanna Dance‬‏ - YouTube

'Do-you-do-you-do-you-do-you-want the Edge?'

:laugh:

:lmao: OMG I love that song!! And....I love The Edge!! Now I'm gonna sing that instead of the real lyrics. :giggle:

I hate being up at 2:30 feeling nauseous. :crack: At least it woke me from a dream in which this guy was trying to hook up with me at a convenient store. :yikes: He was ugly. :lol:

Ramones :love:best wrong interpreted lyrics ever... *puts song on Ipod*

:lmao: OMG I love that song!! And....I love The Edge!! Now I'm gonna sing that instead of the real lyrics. :giggle:

I hate being up at 2:30 feeling nauseous. :crack: At least it woke me from a dream in which this guy was trying to hook up with me at a convenient store. :yikes: He was ugly. :lol:

Ramones :love:best wrong interpreted lyrics ever... *puts song on Ipod*

Aw thanks guys. It just makes that song even more entertaining.

Elizabeth, :ohmy: that dream does not sound fun...although I had freakier dreams lately :/ they were even less fun...

How would you be able to go if you didn't already have tickets?

Unless parents say YES, it's always a no in disguise :slant:

Fernando :shifty: Long time no see...

Katie, I... discovered your Facebook page! (Don't ask how.) So if you get a random invite it's probably from me.

Aaaaaadge!!!! Haha, the last time you posted in here I didn't know you from a hole in the wall! :lol:

If only we had known I would someday nearly kill you on a desolate road in Canada... :wink:

It's Edge's birthday? :cute:

I'm back from Oregon, guys...got a headache the size of California and am depressed that Amazon has the AB remaster priced higher than I can afford :angry: although....I did get a computer, and new clothes :) yay

Fernando :shifty: Long time no see...

Katie, I... discovered your Facebook page! (Don't ask how.) So if you get a random invite it's probably from me.

How? XD

You know I can't resist asking...

It is...I'm happy for Edgy, unfortunately I have a hugeass headache though so can't do any proper celebration :( which would of course involve music, or something.

Maybe I should paint a picture of little Edge tomorrow...yeah right, like I'll have time XD but that would be funnnn.

IMGL for the win! I just got it on DVD and am excited to watch it on a proper TV screen as opposed to a computer XD

Headache's gone. Replaced with OMGWTF repeating in my head:

My grandma just gave me $700 for graduation and I have to choose whether to A. buy the Achtung Baby remaster (or wait) B. buy myself a kickass leather jacket I've been wanting for a while or C. (I should be doing this) save for the next concert...

Gah!

Also, I did not see IMGL in theaters...didn't know it was out when it was, and was in middle school...Blue, you live close enough to Baltimore that I can convince you to watch it with me? :)

Fuck. I hate feeling responsible. I think I'm going with C (but still may include B). Achtung Baby remaster's still a bit too fucking expensive (what's weird is it costs only about $400 if you get it in the UK, and $600 in the US DDD: )

Dude, you have to wait until I'm actually there XD I still have a couple weeks in hot-as-hell California...and yum, Rattle & Hum. That is quite fun to watch

C is a long way away so I would automatically exclude it, but you have to pay for it yourself so that makes a difference. Hm, hard choice I see! I really want that Achtung Baby box though.

Okay, I'll wait :lol: but I want to go to California too!!! Maybe someday. And yes, what can be better than black and white longhaired Bono? :D Exit... suddenly, I'm really hot in here... maybe it's the heat but I think otherwsie!

Back
Top Bottom