Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristen, I thought I sent you the 360 mix? (and it's awesome.) (and my ringtone.)

Elizabeth, :lol: Those dreams suck...you know, where one of the boys shows up but is doing normal boring stuff...

And this...

How could you ?! :kiss:

And dont get me wrong, i love a lot of music from the 80's , 70's till even the.fifties and classical Shit like Mozart , pachebell en beethoven (yay :hides:) I just Cant listen to just one or two era when there is still new music being.produced.

:drool: punk is the best.

...except for the classical stuff, is a good summary of my music library too. Where would I be without other decades either? ;) (then there would be no Achtung Baby, and life would be sad.)

...So I just spent about 5 hours on the road, going to my aunt's (she has chickens...their feathers are almost fuzzy :giggle:), buying sweaters (somehow they were inexpensive though I went to a freaking expensive store...), and convincing my brother that Lemon is a good song, as well as saying bye to my sister going to college...whoa long day.

That tea sounds confusing :lol:

Yeah, it was a long day...headache setting in...I think the eye doctor was right and my eyes get strained too easily on car trips :| Grr.

I just do hot chocolate...and my friend gave me the awesomest mug ever (it has the cover for 'War' on it) which makes it kind of exciting to have that or tea occasionally...

AnCatKatie said:
Kristen, I thought I sent you the 360 mix? (and it's awesome.) (and my ringtone.)

Elizabeth, :lol: Those dreams suck...you know, where one of the boys shows up but is doing normal boring stuff...

And this...

...except for the classical stuff, is a good summary of my music library too. Where would I be without other decades either? ;) (then there would be no Achtung Baby, and life would be sad.)

...So I just spent about 5 hours on the road, going to my aunt's (she has chickens...their feathers are almost fuzzy :giggle:), buying sweaters (somehow they were inexpensive though I went to a freaking expensive store...), and convincing my brother that Lemon is a good song, as well as saying bye to my sister going to college...whoa long day.

All the music you called out, ie joy division, led zep etc are all bands that i love , so i think our music taste matches a lot.

Gtg again, i'm at work

Morning, guys, I just had creepy fecking dreams about being stalked by evil U2 :crack:

All the music you called out, ie joy division, led zep etc are all bands that i love , so i think our music taste matches a lot.

Gtg again, i'm at work

:hi5: I'm trying to get my family into Joy Division...heh. It's not working. May be with my mom, who has a thing for good drummers (I wonder if I inherited that? :shifty:) and funnily enough, adores Led Zeppelin already...

Nope I didn't get anything

Can you send it again? Just PM me here :D

:doh:

Will do! Wait...if I can send attachments...and I'll try to email it again too just to be safe.

Ok, for the first time in this week I'm being productive...finally got off my butt and stopped staring at the computer screen (damn you, Pop Bono) and am making some character sheets...

^ Yay! does it have the pretty cover yet?

I was just even more productive than before and wrote some weird scifi. Yay me.

I still miss fanfic...*sigh*

It doesn't have the pretty new cover yet but its coming. :D

Totally envious.

I was going to get a pretty cover for my iPhone but I realized I'm probably going to drop it accidentally a lot, and got a protective case instead :lol:

Ah well. I may go for AB on my laptop instead :)

Oh, and I was just thinking, I can totally see Edge in your avatar in a rum commercial or something :giggle: Pirate Edge...

Ok, for the first time in this week I'm being productive...finally got off my butt and stopped staring at the computer screen (damn you, Pop Bono) and am making some character sheets...

I forced myself to be productive today either, I finally managed to write some of my short story instead of doing nothing alternately indoors and outdoors. The longest holidays ever makes me be so lazy, especially now when I'm no longer working.

When are you beginning college?

You say Pop Bono? :shifty:

bonopopbubblepantsarmssmile.jpg

I forced myself to be productive today either, I finally managed to write some of my short story instead of doing nothing alternately indoors and outdoors. The longest holidays ever makes me be so lazy, especially now when I'm no longer working.

When are you beginning college?

You say Pop Bono? :shifty:

bonopopbubblepantsarmssmile.jpg

Short story :up: What's it about? (and I'm surprised I wrote at all :giggle: my shiny new computer is distracting.)

I have college in a week DDDD: I thought I had more time than that! Aaaaa! :panic: I'm worried (of all things) that I'm not going to be able to get a haircut before I go and my hair will look like shit until Christmas break :/

Pop Bono...whee! He seems to be going around. ...I want to pop those bubbles :shifty:

Short story :up: What's it about? (and I'm surprised I wrote at all :giggle: my shiny new computer is distracting.)

It's a pretty long short story actually :giggle: It is supposed to be a thriller (when I finish and start correcting, I'll add more suspense and stuff to make it more interesting). And about the plot. There's a criminal who is about to be executed and he's been keeping a secret for years. This secret is important for the others main characters but one of them is completely unaware of that secret and wants him to die. Well, that's complicated :lol:
I'm going to finish the first part in a couple of days I hope before I'll go abroad next week (I can't take it with me). When I finish the second part in two years or so knowing my procrastination and the vision of university, it'll probably be long more like a book than a short story.

You are wise enough to write on a computer :applaud:, I am not :doh: I used to write on my laptop when I was 15 or so, but now I would end up here. I use a traditional notebook and a pen for writing... I know I got stuck in the 19th century.

I have college in a week DDDD: I thought I had more time than that! Aaaaa! :panic: I'm worried (of all things) that I'm not going to be able to get a haircut before I go and my hair will look like shit until Christmas break :/

One week? So it's really soon. What's wrong with your haircut? When I last saw your photos (with short hair) it looked perfectly fine.

Pop Bono...whee! He seems to be going around. ...I want to pop those bubbles :shifty:
I have a weakness for Pop Bono :shifty:

Hmm...sounds like something I was writing a while ago that scared the shit out of me :wink: I'm trying not to write about scary stuff now...mostly...

Longhand hurts so much though! D:

And that was my hair a while ago...heh...it's been maybe 4-5 months since last haircut and the ends are starting to get gross :/ plus I'm not used to my hair being this long...

Hmm...sounds like something I was writing a while ago that scared the shit out of me :wink: I'm trying not to write about scary stuff now...mostly...

Scary stuff is my cup of tea :lol: But I murdered only two characters in my story (as for now :lol:).

Longhand hurts so much though! D:

The biggest drawback is that it has to end up on a computer, so I need to rewrite it anyway.

And that was my hair a while ago...heh...it's been maybe 4-5 months since last haircut and the ends are starting to get gross :/ plus I'm not used to my hair being this long...

Long hair is nice! But if you don't like it, why won't you be able to have it cut before the Christmas break?

Scary stuff is my cup of tea :lol: But I murdered only two characters in my story (as for now :lol:).

The biggest drawback is that it has to end up on a computer, so I need to rewrite it anyway.

Long hair is nice! But if you don't like it, why won't you be able to have it cut before the Christmas break?

...oh god. Only two? :wink:

You should just type. It's so much easier...

Ehh, cause I'll be in Baltimore and I can't drive and doubt there'll be a (good) place near my school...or that I'd have much money to pay for it :/ I don't want my dad to 'accidentally' forget just so the expenses will be on me. Grrr. He did that when my mom took us to the eye doctor's...I see what you're planning, mister...

...oh god. Only two? :wink:

I'll kill a few more in the future :evil:

You should just type. It's so much easier...

Next time I'll be wiser.

Ehh, cause I'll be in Baltimore and I can't drive and doubt there'll be a (good) place near my school...or that I'd have much money to pay for it :/ I don't want my dad to 'accidentally' forget just so the expenses will be on me. Grrr. He did that when my mom took us to the eye doctor's...I see what you're planning, mister...

When are you moving out? Maybe you could go to a hairstylist in your current city? If not, well, it's possible to live with a haircut you don't like, it's just the matter of getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom