Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Or just, y'know. The close up. :drool:

edgezoo5.jpg

OMG :drool:

*sigh* Larry's all mine then.

You got some competition there :sexywink:

I'm watching The Dalton Brothers easter egg. :lol:

How do you get to that again? I always forget.

I WANT THE JT REMASTER SOOOOO BAD :fist:

It's so worth the money. Get it! The Paris JT concert :combust:

Now I'm quoting every word from the TUF documentary. :reject: :lol:

Lardence :cute:

So many good parts in that doc.

Never mind what I said about anything I write not being angsty. I actually started crying, rereading :| This does not bode well if I ever have to edit again.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FELT/FEEL. :angry:

I mean, emotional periods of time suck... sorry. I feel like I just started one, cause I don't really feel happy about anything...

That's pretty much this, probably :lol:
I was dead sure you're 18 :lol:
I'll take that as a compliment!

Urgh, I just realized I don't actually have any U2 DVDs, except Zoo TV and Rattle And Hum... I wanna watch these documentaries :| I don't thin either of my DVDs have easter eggs either. :(

I'll take that as a compliment!

;)

Urgh, I just realized I don't actually have any U2 DVDs, except Zoo TV and Rattle And Hum... I wanna watch these documentaries :| I don't thin either of my DVDs have easter eggs either. :(

I'd like to see From The Sky Down but it's likely I'll spend all my money for the trips this month and in September so I won't be able to afford Super Deluxe edition of AB reissue. :|

How do you get to that again? I always forget.

It's so worth the money. Get it! The Paris JT concert :combust:

Lardence :cute:

So many good parts in that doc.

Go to the videos menu, scroll up to the gold bar above U2, and then the password is...get ready for it...Betty. :lol:

It is amazingly worth the money. That concert is so, so drool-worth. :drool: :combust:

"I spelt it out for you...L-A-R-D......E-N-C-E."
"It's Lardence. Tutti highlights."
"Hi fans!"
"Is that your impression of Cliff Richards!"
"What, "Hi fans"? *sings a Cliff Richards song, I guess*"

OMG :lmao:

Go to the videos menu, scroll up to the gold bar above U2, and then the password is...get ready for it...Betty. :lol:

It is amazingly worth the money. That concert is so, so drool-worth. :drool: :combust:

"I spelt it out for you...L-A-R-D......E-N-C-E."
"It's Lardence. Tutti highlights."
"Hi fans!"
"Is that your impression of Cliff Richards!"
"What, "Hi fans"? *sings a Cliff Richards song, I guess*"

OMG :lmao:
That's hilarious :lol:

NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FELT/FEEL. :angry:

I mean, emotional periods of time suck... sorry. I feel like I just started one, cause I don't really feel happy about anything...

SHUT UUUUUUP *eyetwitch*

It was really bad yesterday because at the same time my parents were yelling at me D:

@Kristen I love Larry's 'hi fans' moment. Makes me laugh. Also, as for competition *sigh* you can take him for the moment...weird emotionalness means I'd probably break down and cry or something ridiculous :/ Gahhhh.

And that Edgeam picture is adooooorable!

LarrEdge is a No. No. No. No. No.

Why do I keep coming back here when all you talk about is how gorgeous they guys are? :scratch:

Hey! where in tour rehab. Feel sorry for us! :fist:

Arhh :love:

Edit: LMFAO, the randon shoal of dolphins made me spill me drink al over me.

Just peeking in here. I'm sitting in an airport here is Raleigh, NC bored as crap waiting to leave for Boston, Mass. It's way too early for me. :yawn: I'll be at a music/guitar camp for 6 days this week. I'm hoping I'll have fun and probably will. There better be some U2 fans there.

Just peeking in here. I'm sitting in an airport here is Raleigh, NC bored as crap waiting to leave for Boston, Mass. It's way too early for me. :yawn: I'll be at a music/guitar camp for 6 days this week. I'm hoping I'll have fun and probably will. There better be some U2 fans there.

Just crack out electric co when you arrive there. Will wake you up and find out if people dig U2 :rockon: Airports suck.
Except for the pizza you can get in Schiphol,amsterdam. :drool:
Hope you'll enjoy music camp. Sounds good to me.

Back
Top Bottom