PGP: Meet me at the e stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:reject: I still need to practice the song I want to play if I manage to grab their attention with a sign. And think of what sign I want to make. And make it. And did I mention actually learn the song?

:uhoh:

You madam are a procastinator good luck:wink:

And ylol . No amount of :"in zingen" is gonna make me sing good. :wink:
Thank god about 20000 others will be joining in so the only one who'll notice will be the people *cough* standing next to me.

:wink: And those are the ones that bitch the most about singing badly, hummm?

And yes. I am a glorious procrastrinator. I really hope Muscle Memory will come in handy here, as I did learn the song a good 5 years ago. :lol: Now to get started... maybe tomorrow.

:giggle: I have no idea what Chicago is like.

It's probably a good thing that you don't know the truth :wink:

But Chicago is a great town

Sure as heck doesn't beat our island, that's for sure. :wink:

:shifty: Dibs on Daley and Chris Hemsworth.

I'm not going to lie...a private island is a nice idea (wouldn't mind just relaxing by the beach reading a book) but I would rather the band play in Chicago mainly due to money issues and I'm too lazy to go anywhere else.

Didn't see the band this time around again because of money issues and medical issues (don't want to be too far away when my father takes his bedtime meds).

Last edited:
:reject: I still need to practice the song I want to play if I manage to grab their attention with a sign. And think of what sign I want to make. And make it. And did I mention actually learn the song?

:uhoh:

You madam are a procastinator good luck:wink:

And ylol . No amount of :"in zingen" is gonna make me sing good. :wink:
Thank god about 20000 others will be joining in so the only one who'll notice will be the people *cough* standing next to me.

I totally can see the two of you standing next to each other with the signs:

She can't play -> .... <- She can't sing
but we want to .... come on stage!

:reject:

What song would you like to (be able to) play, GG?

Last edited:
:shifty: I'll keep that a secret in case I actually pull it off. I have two options at the moment. It's kinda hard to pick a song, Edge and Larry aren't a problem at all, they'll know them... but Bono needs to also remember the lyrics. If he flubs that, it's not worth playing the song for me. So I'm limited to songs he actually remembrs. :lol:

Or bringing a tablet or sheet of lyrics , for the tablet lady. :wink:
And lol.

Yet that would result in him reading the lyrics, rather than putting in the power in his vocals. It's why I'm dropping Miracle Drug as a choice, the 'new' chorus I really, really hate. So if I'd do that one, it wouldn't be the song I love to death. So it's better to do a song I love and is possible. :wink:

But obviously I'd do Acrobat in a heartbeat if I could. It'd melt this place, bwhaha.

You could also just do miracle drug and heckle Bono during the new chorus stuff.

You could also just do miracle drug and heckle Bono during the new chorus stuff.

:angry: DUDE THAT IS NOT HOW YOU SING IT! Sing the original!

:bono: :uhoh: Wait, what was the line again? Now I don't remember the entire song.. ah well *sings gibberish hoping nobody will notice*

And you : AAAHH much better.:wink:

Man I'm looking forward to next week. Last 4 days of work ahead of me and then time for booze,
friends and irish/welshmen . :cocktail::corn::yippie::weekend:

Oh in case you didn't know yet, which you don't, we're going to the Delirium Cafe in Amsterdam. :wink: over 700 different beers available, and yes probably some you like too. Evelyn wants to go there too, and their mascot is my favourite beer!

:shifty: I haven't been around here for a little while.

Gg, domo, Jj... you guys must be getting excited. U2 Soooooooon for you. :D

Ok bye for now. By the way, anyone see this before? It seems familiar to me but right now I have no idea where it came from. LOL.

Bono%20JT%20sepia%20sl.jpg~original

Comet :wave: How is you budgie doing? :cute: Its such a sweety.

And I haven't seen that one before. :shifty::hmm:

Comet :wave: How is you budgie doing? :cute: Its such a sweety.

And I haven't seen that one before. :shifty::hmm:

He's doing good. :wave: Very stubborn tho. We've been trying to convert him to a more healthy pellet diet, but he was raised on millet seeds, essentially junk food, and we're having a hard time getting him to eat the better food. But for now he's happy and healthy. I guess they have shorter lives on millet alone, but the little dummies don't know that. :grumpy:

Oh and that pic is so weird with the clouds in the background and all. Wtf. :lol: The pic of him itself seems really familiar to me, but I can't figure out the whole cloud thing. I don't know if it's a recent photoshop by someone or what.

Oh and that pic is so weird with the clouds in the background and all. Wtf. :lol: The pic of him itself seems really familiar to me, but I can't figure out the whole cloud thing. I don't know if it's a recent photoshop by someone or what.

I swear it feels/looks like . A lot of bono pictures tossed together plus some overlaying effects. The face looks like a vertigo era pic. And the rest looks.. younger. Plus the hair on the right side is totally weird compared to the other. :giggle:

I thought it was me. On the other hand. I don't know. It confuses me.

And I feel you on the diet switching things. Story my life.

This reminds me of this morning:

I had to give the office cat her anti flea drops today. It was the first time I had to give her some. Luckily I was smart enough to do it while she was eating :lmao:
So I proceed to give her some drops in between her fur. And it took her about 4 seconds to change her status from "happily purring and eating" to "WTF is this shit human. FOAD". And she just ran away and turned around. Gave me the whole death stare thing that cats do. I proceeded to try and make piece with her but she wouldn't let me :tsk:

They just don't understand don't they. :)

The face is from an UF/JT era photo where he wears a hat.. it seems incredibly familiar.. black hat, black clothes. The body is from early Zoo era I think.

Sounds fun Domo :lol: We give Miep flea drops that are to be put in food, so she just gets fancy food with the flea stuff in it and happily gobbles everything up. Lucky I have an easy cat, whenever she needs to take pills, we get out the peanut butter and she eats it instantly. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom