Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
hi guys! I've been away from my computer forever, it seems like. Miss you all tons and I can't wait until we are settled and I can post like a proper Pleban should :wink:

we made it back up to WA safely, today we rented a house on the beach! It's a small community, so rentals are cheap and I still can't believe we live where we can go to sleep listening to the sea at night.

It's been difficult at moments, reuniting with my husband. The right-ness I feel when the 6 of us are together is hard to ignore, though. I can tell the kids are happy to be with each other, and happy to be with both parents. It's not all hearts and roses, and there are still more tears than smiles on my face most days, but it's getting better. I think, just maybe.....everything will be alright. If not alright, at least not all wrong.

:hug: everyone

Hang in there, girl, and know that we are all sending good vibes your way. :hug:

:hug: Aww wild, you beat me to it.

Molly misses you all....will be back online as soon as she can...

I've been trying to post from my mobile, but it doesnt' look like it worked very well. Thank you all for your well wishes! I'm still in the hospital but got a pass to go to the library and of course I'm using my time to catch up on the blue craic.

I'm doing ok, on Monday I will be transferring to a different hospital in another part of the state, and I dont' know if I will be allowed to have my phone or laptop with me. I am hoping it will be a short stay while my medications are adjusted, and then I can go home to my family and my real life.

I thank you all again for always being there with words of support and encouragement. It means more than I can tell you. :heart:

Molly, I hope things are going well, and you are feeling well and good and are on your way home to your family very soon!! Stay strong and keep the faith!! :hug::hug::heart:

:wave: I'm home! I can't say what your love, your emails and texts and phone calls have meant to me. You all have held me up in the same way U2s music does, and I'm blessed to have both.

I'm home, that's about all I can say at the moment. the transition home is not always easy, especially when things have been let go to utter ruin in my absence. I don't know where to start and am so angry that everyone saved up all the work for me. I'm just trying to chill and not freak out too much on this first night home. just keep breathing....

Hang in there, Molly. Take one thing at a time. And don't let anyone push you to do stuff until you are ready to do them. Lots of hugs, thoughts, and prayers to you, my girl! :hug:

Molly! I don't know how I missed your entire hospital stay. SORRY! :reject: Glad to hear you''re back home! I guess my only explanation for the family leaving you all the work is that they know you do it best?! Take care. :hug:

talk about crazy...I actually went BACK to the hospital last night, spent most of the night and day in the ICU and now I'm home again. For the 2nd time in 24 hours. At the moment I'm just snuggling up in bed with my trusty little dog. The house is still a sty, nobody much cares about it but me but I know I can't do it all so for now I'm doing nothing except staying warm and cozy and partaking of nothing stronger than blue crack. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom