Guitar Girls thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have you guys found tabs for the whole song and not just the chords...kinda hate that

I have Boots and NLOTH2 for bass, besides that no guitar tabs yet except for Boots.

I think Three Chords has the tab for Breathe.

You guys should. :yes: After all, I have four thick masculine strings, and you only have six girly ones. :wink:

NLOTH2 is awesome to play. :drool:

I played Breathe on my girlyguitar last night, it sounded pretty good. What way do you play it EITS? The 244/044 thing or 101212/577/799 one? :hmm: I tried both, and both sound okay, I'm just not sure about the D chord before the first one, it sounds too high to me.

Yeah, I found breathe too.

I like have 6 girly strings :cute:

if you count my two guitars i have 12 girly strings :sexywink: :lol:

and I just might get a 12 string guitar too...whats the difference other than it has 6 more strings?

after 8 years of playing I should know,but I don`t :uhoh::|

if you count my two guitars i have 12 girly strings :sexywink: :lol:

and I just might get a 12 string guitar too...whats the difference other than it has 6 more strings?

after 8 years of playing I should know,but I don`t :uhoh::|

If we count all guitars I'll have 16 strings.

The difference is the sound, since you hit two strings instead of one at the same time, it sounds different.
Listen closely to how Edge plays MW or EBTTRT live, and then compare it to some random playing it on youtube on a 6 string. It sounds different. Less full.

If we count all guitars I'll have 16 strings.

The difference is the sound, since you hit two strings instead of one at the same time, it sounds different.
Listen closely to how Edge plays MW or EBTTRT live, and then compare it to some random playing it on youtube on a 6 string. It sounds different. Less full.

Thanks Jimi Hendrix.
I bet when you play it sounds like when my rat is constipated and takes a huge dump in it's cage.

^OMG,talk about a hard song to play,not to mention sing at the same time :crack: I'm trying to learn it,and I'm trying to tab my own songs. Sometimes I'll do easy songs in chords but mainly the best songs have tabs,don`t you think?

I'm tabbing it myself, doing it for my lessons. :crack: It's kinda hard though. My teacher gave me the basic notes and I gotta figure out the rest.

There's a guy in the tab forum who's tabbing the songs on bass, but I feel like cheating since this is for my lessons. :reject:

I think there was another who opted to tab them on request for guitar. :hmm:

cool ill check it out..i didnt see them anywhere. i was going to wait until college semester ended and do it with my guitar teacher but i'm so impatient :hyper:

The guitar and bass are the same on that song right? :hmm:

I should really get a bass amp, but I've no clue what to look for. Anyone got a hint?

The guitar and bass are the same on that song right? :hmm:

I should really get a bass amp, but I've no clue what to look for. Anyone got a hint?

mostly. the bass adds some notes to the main boots riff.

you dont have an amp? You're primairly a bassist right?
I've been playing guitar for almost 6 years and I've had this shit little portable amp. cant afford to get something bigger as of now, but it works all right. all depends on your budget and how many watts you want the amp to be.. .

Back
Top Bottom