Guitar Girls thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally bought a new (well not exactly new) guitar,It`s a Squire Stagemaster,it`s black and shiny...It plays like a bomb :drool:
Can`t wait to try out some songs on it like Smoke on the Water and Boots :evil: I don`t have a digital camera anymore so I`ll take a regular camera and take pictures with that.

tootles. :D

Since I don`t have any kind of camera to take pictures with this is as close as I can get to a picture for you guys for right now...
This is what she looks like, and like I just said this isn`t an actual picture of mine But is identical minus the whammy bar. :D

Oh niice. Similar to Edge's black strat!

I finally got a low bed so I can actually practice in a comfortable position in my room!

That`s a good start I think,cause I have never listened to them.

I love playing some of David Bowie`s songs as well as U2 those are main ones,If you want to try a U2 song try Exit :up:

Oasis is good to play 'cause they don't usually uses to much effect, u know? i don't have any effect for my guitar.
I can play like Electrical Storm, (from the b-sides) and When i look at the world...

Or Sunday Bloody Sunday, that one's pretty easy too. First song I learned!

or Sunday Bloody Sunday! but i'm not sooo good :lol: i just play cause i like and it was my dream since i'm 10. and... i just play chords :| sooo...

I know way too many pieces! :lol: That's always a common thing.

I love playing Miracle Drug too, especially the solo. And with several songs I try to learn them both on bass and guitar.

Nothing wrong with that I'd say. Tho I have a mex Fender.
I got a Squier P Bass, and I'm perfectly happy with it. :love: It's my baby!

I want a bass for my birthday. :drool:

Well, it's that or a better guitar. I have a Squier Strat now. :huh:

i have a Squeir Strat too! :lol: my first guitar was a Squier from California Series but she had been stolen :sad: i tried to buy a real Fender... but it's too expensive :angry: R$5.000 :( so i bought a Squier Stratocaster (again)

I know way too many pieces! :lol: That's always a common thing.

I love playing Miracle Drug too, especially the solo. And with several songs I try to learn them both on bass and guitar.

i love to play some parts of Miracle Drug :hyper:

I've just learnt In A Little While. :heart: So fun to play.
I also know Beautiful Day, Vertigo, New Years Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, WTSHNN (well, a little bit of it :wink: ), and snippets of a lot of other U2 songs. :D

In a Little While was one of my firt songs i just play a little :| but i try!

Add to my list of playable songs on bass, GOYB. :wink: Dang, it's interesting how such an easy riff can sound so great! :up: Go Adam!

The guitar tab was on this site like, two hours after the song premiered. :lol:
I used the guitar tab to get the bassparts right, but I couldve done without it I think.

It's a great song to play! :love:

White as Snow is a pretty song to play,and really very easy,I`m playing it now...

My favorite of all songs to play is Gloria,best song in the history of U2 and guitar...

Back
Top Bottom