Christmas Card Exchange 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Laura I just sent a PM and re-sent the email.

Thanks all for your kind words, thanks and appreciation. Let the real fun begin now!!

Happy holidays everyone!!!:hug:

Dang, some of you are so organized! :bow:
I started making some but it took me 2 hours just to make 10 of them so I don't think everyone's going to get a home made card. Sorry.

I can't make mine this year. Work gets really hectic this time of the year, so I just don't have the time. I haven't even bought mine yet. :reject:

I was looking for product (red) cards on the hallmark site but I could only find individual ones that were really expensive. I didn't see any boxed ones. :scratch:

Wrote out all mine last night...apparently I'm a woman of only a few words on holiday cards...I just can't think of anything really unique to say. :reject:

Anyway, hopefully no one will judge me if they've gotten the same card from me in the past...somehow after the holidays, I always manage to find a Hallmark with the boxed (RED) cards, so I tend to stockpile :reject::lol:

My cards were waiting on my front porch when I got home last night! :applaud: Have most of them signed & addressed now, but can't get them to the post office until Friday. Hopefully, they'll reach their international destinations on time. :pray: :D

Wrote out all mine last night...apparently I'm a woman of only a few words on holiday cards...I just can't think of anything really unique to say. :reject:

Anyway, hopefully no one will judge me if they've gotten the same card from me in the past...somehow after the holidays, I always manage to find a Hallmark with the boxed (RED) cards, so I tend to stockpile :reject::lol:

Don't feel so bad...I still have some Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings cards I got a few years ago at a dollar store :hug:

I'm not big with words either. I just usually write the standard holiday greeting.

I'm going to do my cards today and hopefully have them sent out by next week. I still have to get stamps.

Back
Top Bottom