Christmas Card Exchange 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Karen! Thanks for your email!! I've been thinking about whether or not the take part in the Christmas card exchange again this year, and I had just a great time last year, that yes, sign me up!! :wave:

Thanks to all, my email and PM boxes are busy! We've had a handful more people sign up so I don't think it's going to be sending the full list around after all! :applaud:

I never got an email from you.

Don't worry Laura....doesn't matter at this point. We've had a bunch more people sign up the past 2 days....I was just asking those who had already signed up what their thoughts were about just sending the list of all the names around but that's not going to happen after all!

I will be emailing lists to everyone this weekend so check your email Saturday and Sunday!!!!

Get your cards and stamps ready!!

Most importantly, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!

Don't worry Laura....doesn't matter at this point. We've had a bunch more people sign up the past 2 days....I was just asking those who had already signed up what their thoughts were about just sending the list of all the names around but that's not going to happen after all!

I will be emailing lists to everyone this weekend so check your email Saturday and Sunday!!!!

Thank you, sweet lady! :hug:

I'll be making my own holiday card again this year, have to start planning my design! :hmm:

Designed my cards & got them ordered on Thanksgiving Day. :up: Looking forward to sending & receiving PLEBA cards again. :hyper:

:hyper: Check your email people--I just finished sending lists out. Please confirm that you received your list and let me know if there are any questions.

Happy Card Exchanging! :applaud:

:grouphug:

:loveshower:

Back
Top Bottom