Updates from Wayne's Dublin Trip regarding U2:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well done Wayne. Its a year to the day when he met them at Abbey Road aswell. :hyper: BD glad he got you and autograph and you got to speak to Adam. How exciting. :hyper: Adams voice = :combust::drool:

It made me laugh that they were late aswell. :lol: Bono's been late everytime i tried to meet him. :cute::lol:

Yep, Aer Lingus is cool! I'll go to Dublin for New Year, or early next year, I will be able to make the final decision within the next two weeks. Cannot wait!

last unicorn said:
Larry fans, I don't see BD making generalizations, I think she just meant that particular day, and it's obvious that there were disappointed fans who wanted to meet him. In general, I'm sure he can be sweet and nice to his fans. Let's not speculate what has caused him and Edge to be in a "bad" mood.

As for Wayne, BD do you know if he was able to give Bono the CD? Did he even take it with him as planned?

Congratulations to both of you, what great experiences! Cannot wait to see the photos.

Nope, he forgot all about the CD. When I asked him he was like "Oh shit!!"

:lol:

Congrats to you BD and Wayne, so happy that he got to meet them again (I mean that) :) :hug: Looking forward to seeing pics!

Wow, has it been a year already? How time flies! :ohmy:

Woohoo!! I'm so jealous and happy for you and Wayne, BD!! :hyper: Sounds like he's had brilliant luck :D
Adam on the phone... and Bonohugs! :faint:

I like GG2's plan, Wayne has to hug us all now and share the Bonohug around :wink:

Wayne says Bono's cologne was very strong smelling....

:drool: :drool:

Me: Describe it!!

Him: What the heck, I'm a guy I didn't notice what the hell it smelled like.

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos :)

Babydoll did wayne take any photos of larry in the the car or walking in to the studio?

Babydoll said:
I'm on the phone with him now, and he says Bono is so very friendly and attentive. He asked him to take a pic with him, and Bono said "Better take two in case the first didn't turn out right!"

Adam is also friendly, very nice and posed for pics and signed autographs.

Wayne is still waiting outside near Bono's car to get me my autograph! :D

:hyper:

ZOMG :faint: that is just awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Been so busy with family, work and homework over the last week or so, that I haven't had much time to spend here at Pleba. Just read through this whole thread and I just want to say WOW! :ohmy: Wayne must be having a wale of a time!! I'm so happy for him and you Babydoll, getting to talk to Adam on the phone!!! :hyper:
Looking forward to seeing lots of pics when Wayne get's back home! :camera:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom