Updates from Wayne's Dublin Trip regarding U2:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still cannot get over that awesome pic of you and Bono :combust:

Congrats wt.... it's GORGEOUS! :love:

:shifty: You ought to post them here too

Last edited:
I :heart: those pics Wayne! That is so awesome, congrats and I have no problems saying how jealous I am since I've been a fan for 19 years and have never met them :sad:

And I dont usually get all gaga drooly but dayum Bono is loookin goooood :drool:

Sicy said:
I :heart: those pics Wayne! That is so awesome, congrats and I have no problems saying how jealous I am since I've been a fan for 19 years and have never met them :sad:

And I dont usually get all gaga drooly but dayum Bono is loookin goooood :drool:

No gaga drooly over Bono??? :scratch: :shocked: Do one of the other members take you to that place?

Wayne, does a BIG smile come to you when you wake up and realize what happened to you the other day!!!???? I'll bet you won't be able to wipe the smile from your face!!! Lucky you!!!
Welcome back!!!
:drool:

i don't have time YET to read your thread but ******* congbrats!!!!!******* :D :applaud:

if i just posted b fore :sorry: :giggle: I'm rushing thru printing projects realted to digital art & photography. so i'm jumping all around. Plus googling onn thr puter next to me!

I know i'll enjoy your adventures..hopefully over the weekend! :D

Back
Top Bottom