NYC March 2nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Laura,

Nice meeting you!

I left the theatre/studios around 6:15pm last night to catch my flight - did any of them come out? I had such bad Bono luck those past few days (as you know!) so they probably came out at 6:20 :wink:

They came out around 9. I left at 7:30 because I had work at 6am today. It was rumored that they were going to be there to 10-11pm, so that's why I left.

It was nice meeting you as well. I think you are in the background of some of the pics I took yesterday. You have to look really close, I think that is you. I posted them in the Letterman thread in Pleba

They came out around 9. I left at 7:30 because I had work at 6am today. It was rumored that they were going to be there to 10-11pm, so that's why I left.

It was nice meeting you as well. I think you are in the background of some of the pics I took yesterday. You have to look really close, I think that is you. I posted them in the Letterman thread in Pleba

Yes, saw them! Thanks!!

Yes, just saw them! Thanks!!

We are back from NYC! Wow! I met all four yesterday and three of them signed a single of mine I bought back in 1984. After all these years, I finally met all four of them! I have video and some camera shots,but my camera died when I met Adam. I need to figure out how to post video. Letterman was great- second row Center- my hubby has on a red jacket so easy to spot when they pan to the crowds. Not sure how the episode actually aired, but the Edge screwed up his line on the Top 10 so that's why Bono is laughing. Thanks to our new friends from the Letterman show who told us about a bar to have a good dinner in last night, we actually saw Bono again when he showed up to have a drink. More to come,back to reality. Just got off the plane and time to pickup my son from preschool!

Interference fans are the greatest! Thank you for helping make yesterday so wonderful! :applaud:

Laura :hyper: Well done! :hug:

I am so pleased U2 are reaching out to us all again :cute: If anyone goes and see's them ask Bono why he is not wearing his Bono is god Badge :madwife: :lol:

No, I don't think it was intentional. The monitor said "The Itch". I'll watch my TIVO later today and see if what aired is different from what happened live.

ok, just watched it. In the theater, we thought he said "The Stink". I guess it was intentional, but it also looks like Bono looks at him and says "sting?" Very funny!!!! I'm sure that's not how they rehearsed it.

ok, just watched it. In the theater, we thought he said "The Stink". I guess it was intentional, but it also looks like Bono looks at him and says "sting?" Very funny!!!! I'm sure that's not how they rehearsed it.

I just noticed that the Letterman Top 10 with U2 that is on my TIVO is a little different from a clip posted here on Interference. On the show that aired you can't see Bono asking Edge what he said. Funny they would cut that out. And, isn't Paul saying something like you weren't suppose to say that? The boys are so happy and funny this week!!

i have all of my pics up on my fbook, feel free to add me ---> Adrienne Wenner
and my video is all here----> youtube.com/ridiculousvoices

Back
Top Bottom