MERGED --> inTO the Heart: U2 Fan Fest 2004 + BP Fallon...for ITH 04! + hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, we might have yet another visitor from the other end of the USA! Diamond Dave, who as we all know had a major ass kicking when he was last in TO, is hoping to come to ITTH with his dignity intact :lol: and his new gf (see attached pic).

Let's hope she can protect him from the drunken hockey louts!

:lmao:

33%3B96%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E2323645926333ot1lsi

Hey Dave...I can only guess that you're reading the posts, somehow someway, check flights from Phoenix to Toronto...our flight is LAX to PHX to YYZ on Thursday, 11/04/04.....maybe you can come with us...:up:

pm me for the flight #'s if you're interested...

Rick

Mr. BAW said:
Hey Dave...I can only guess that you're reading the posts, somehow someway, check flights from Phoenix to Toronto...our flight is LAX to PHX to YYZ on Thursday, 11/04/04.....maybe you can come with us...:up:

pm me for the flight #'s if you're interested...

Rick

Rick-
I will see if I can make this show. Umm kinda tuff though. Chances are slim right now.

db9

Mr. BAW said:
our flight is LAX to PHX to YYZ on Thursday, 11/04/04.....maybe you can come with us...:up:

Rick

is PHX to YYZ...the 9:45 AM flight on america west? if so, see you!

Last edited:
I would highly recommend it Justified, it was brilliant last year :)

because I am too lazy to read this full thread, are people sharing rooms or getting their own rooms and does this hotel provide a shuttle from the airport?

Back
Top Bottom