LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27 - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-14-2005, 06:30 AM   #391
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
HOLA! I can't believe last night has ended and is just a memory. I have a couple thank yous. Thank you Jason for dedicating the song to Janelle. You made her entire night.. ok maybe year. Thank you Poolboy for the foofy drink. You rock! Oh, Jase, that chick was my new friend I guess. Why didn't you come over and drag me away?

Here is a picture... more later...


I tried, Kren and i were waiting... standing there... patiently, huh Kren?
__________________

__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 06:37 AM   #392
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Hey beu2ful people... please dont forget to post a review of Saturdays 14BELOW show at JT's website.

Not that they need any bigger heads or anything...
__________________

__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 06:52 AM   #393
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.


Yup, we are insane and somehow, I think we're proud of that.


And you're insane too Mr. "White boys don't dance."


But honey, you had some "sweet skills" out on the dance floor!
gee..... thank you! I didn't think convulsions and epeleptic seizures were considered "sweet skills".......
but I had alot of fun, thank you for the dance.
__________________
Adam's Member is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 08:51 AM   #394
War Child
 
TheEdge U2JT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a lot of love!
Posts: 947
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66
Hey beu2ful people... please dont forget to post a review of Saturdays 14BELOW show at JT's website.

Not that they need any bigger heads or anything...

Yeah, I think that my ego needs a break after havig to fiight off all the "Chedge-chick's....and BAW"



Chas
__________________
TheEdge U2JT is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 09:58 AM   #395
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member


gee..... thank you! I didn't think convulsions and epeleptic seizures were considered "sweet skills".......
but I had alot of fun, thank you for the dance.

You swear you looked bad but you didn't at all that night. Nope, not one bit.

Dancing is alot like playing bass--practice makes perfect.




Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT
Yeah, I think that my ego needs a break after havig to fiight off all the "Chedge-chick's....and BAW"
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 10:31 AM   #396
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.



You swear you looked bad but you didn't at all that night. Nope, not one bit.

Dancing is alot like playing bass--practice makes perfect.


ahh geesh.....your'e makin me blush
and practice? what's that?



__________________
Adam's Member is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 10:36 AM   #397
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam's Member
ahh geesh.....your'e makin me blush
and practice? what's that?
Boys blush?



Wow, you learn something new everyday.



EDITED TO ADD:

***I wonder if David was there...***
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 11:51 AM   #398
The Fly
 
thousandfold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: a basement on the hill
Posts: 262
Local Time: 07:13 PM
so much fun

What a great show!!!!! I had so much fun!! Our boys only got to play for an hour but I think we can safely say they owned 14 Below Saturday night!!

JT, ya'll looked and sounded great -- if you couldn't already tell from our jumping up and down and squealing!!

Had an especially great time with my new best friends Jase and Mitzi (sp?), even though Mitzi ditched us I think we may forgive her... what do you think Jase?! and all the Chedge girls out there... I think Jason is right, I think we have created a monster...

Speaking of Jason... red shirt! Yay!

Anyone who didn't make it... ya'll missed out.
__________________
thousandfold is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 12:14 PM   #399
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 07:13 PM
Re: so much fun

Quote:
Originally posted by thousandfold
What a great show!!!!! I had so much fun!! Our boys only got to play for an hour but I think we can safely say they owned 14 Below Saturday night!!

JT, ya'll looked and sounded great -- if you couldn't already tell from our jumping up and down and squealing!!

Had an especially great time with my new best friends Jase and Mitzi (sp?), even though Mitzi ditched us I think we may forgive her... what do you think Jase?! and all the Chedge girls out there... I think Jason is right, I think we have created a monster...

Speaking of Jason... red shirt! Yay!

Anyone who didn't make it... ya'll missed out.

LOL It's spelled Mitzye and no I didn't *mean* to ditch you, I waited for you gals but alas...ad hoc jamma parties never work without directions....but Rachel, you're my Aries soul sister and I promise I will never ditch you and Jase again--intentionally or accidentally!!! Jase, you're my babe.

Personally, I blame JT for playing such a damn good show and making us all feel giddy and confused afterwards. In fact, I'm going to blame this one on Chedge and Jason's red shirt for clouding our minds with their good looks and talent.

Why I outta!!!
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 12:47 PM   #400
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 07:13 PM
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 01:19 PM   #401
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,467
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66




I tried, Kren and i were waiting... standing there... patiently, huh Kren?
Yea we were waiting, very patiently....what she said!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 01:23 PM   #402
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230


Yea we were waiting, very patiently....what she said!
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 01:24 PM   #403
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,467
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT



What band are YOU watching? Well, the guitar player I can see, but the bass player?

Oooopssss, my bad, wrong thread....sorry fellas!

JUST KIDDING! PSYCHE!

The bass player is pretty damn cute too,
cust him some slack.

How come the drummer is always left out?
He looked pretty hot back there behind that
awesome new drum set! Woohoo Mikey!




OK everyone is now covered, no one has been
left out, everyone should be happy. It's all good,
right?
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 01:27 PM   #404
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,467
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT



Yeah, I think that my ego needs a break after havig to fiight off all the "Chedge-chick's....and BAW"



Chas

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-14-2005, 01:28 PM   #405
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,467
Local Time: 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa

OMG! What an awesome shirt!
Where in the world did you get that?
I WANT ONE!!!! Me me me me me me me me!

oh yeah, the chicks are pretty hot too!
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com