LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27 - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-08-2005, 11:36 AM   #301
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 12:23 AM
is it Sat yet?
__________________

__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 11:43 AM   #302
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
is it Sat yet?
not yet. dammit!
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 11:49 AM   #303
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230


don't forget the part about clicking your glittery red sequin shoes together 3 times too


GUH, GUH, GUH.... Red shirt AND shoes....
not only a flawless fashion choice... but damn sensible considering the long drive home.
Either way... i believe i stated some time ago, that i will not be responsible for my actions.

Unlessssss, there are some other red shirt wearing hotties there...i think that would be greaaat!



Otherwise....BBJ, you are in deeeep, deep trouble.

Um, i mean that with the utmost respect.
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 11:51 AM   #304
The Fly
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: into the heart
Posts: 243
Local Time: 07:23 AM
btw, my song requests were more like demands..so u beeter play them...

and i am adding numb and your blue room..so we can get chas and ronbo sing..yeehaw!!!!

u have your orders..

IT is coming

be ready!!

sam b
__________________
turi001 is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 11:53 AM   #305
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by turi001


IT is coming

be ready!!

sam b
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 02:01 PM   #306
Acrobat
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 433
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by turi001
btw, my song requests were more like demands..so u beeter play them...

and i am adding numb and your blue room..so we can get chas and ronbo sing..yeehaw!!!!

u have your orders..

IT is coming

be ready!!

sam b
ron dont sing......unless you want to see people purpously jamming sharp objects into their eardrums, dogs and cats living together, real book of Revelation type stuff.
__________________
Adam's Member is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 07:03 PM   #307
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


Been there done that before...and at 14 Below nonetheless!

I hope there isn't a re-inactement of this by you or me for that matter. I don't think I've ever seen Adams feet leave the ground, so I think you're safe. Besides, if either one of us bail into Mike's new Yamaha drums, we better run for our lives.



I would pay to see that!
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 08:56 PM   #308
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66




GUH, GUH, GUH.... Red shirt AND shoes....
not only a flawless fashion choice... but damn sensible considering the long drive home.
Either way... i believe i stated some time ago, that i will not be responsible for my actions.

Unlessssss, there are some other red shirt wearing hotties there...i think that would be greaaat!



Otherwise....BBJ, you are in deeeep, deep trouble.

Um, i mean that with the utmost respect.
Ok Jase, sorry to dissapoint but I won't be wearing the red sequine (there's no place like home) shoes at this show. I can click the creepers together 3 times, that's only if they get here by Sat cos I just ordered them today.

Red shirt....still up in the air. I have it, but I don't know if I want to debut it just yet. I say all the guys who are going to this show, show up wearing a red button up shirt so we can see Jase's head explode.

I think I'll wear the nun outfit.
__________________
Bono B. Jones is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 09:09 PM   #309
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones


Ok Jase, sorry to dissapoint but I won't be wearing the red sequine (there's no place like home) shoes at this show. I can click the creepers together 3 times, that's only if they get here by Sat cos I just ordered them today.

Red shirt....still up in the air. I have it, but I don't know if I want to debut it just yet. I say all the guys who are going to this show, show up wearing a red button up shirt so we can see Jase's head explode.

I think I'll wear the nun outfit.
ooo, cruel Jones, cruel.

Now, would that be 'nun' as is nothing..?



Do you really want my head to explode? Ouch...
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 09:35 PM   #310
Blue Crack Addict
 
Doozer61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Setting up house on Scooter's Star
Posts: 20,218
Local Time: 11:23 PM
should i or shouldn't i????
__________________
Doozer61 is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 10:35 PM   #311
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61
should i or shouldn't i????


ooooh, oooh, um.... you should!


But will it hurt?
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 03-08-2005, 11:15 PM   #312
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66


ooo, cruel Jones, cruel.

Now, would that be 'nun' as is nothing..?



Do you really want my head to explode? Ouch...

I'd like to see some heads explode.
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 01:13 AM   #313
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 11:23 PM
says:

I say all the guys who are going to this show, show up wearing a red button up shirt so we can see Jase's head explode.



You know the more i think about this, the more i like it.
I would enjoy it very much if every guy wore a sexy red buttoned shirt.

In fact i encourage it...

Only thing is Jones, you probably wouldnt be the center of attention if that happened...
then, YOUR head would explode.





Plus if my head exploded, id have to charge everyone for the entertainment...and it wont be cheap.
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 01:24 AM   #314
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,531
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66
says:

I say all the guys who are going to this show, show up wearing a red button up shirt so we can see Jase's head explode.



You know the more i think about this, the more i like it.
I would enjoy it very much if every guy wore a sexy red buttoned shirt.

In fact i encourage it...

Only thing is Jones, you probably wouldnt be the center of attention if that happened...
then, YOUR head would explode.






Plus if my head exploded, id have to charge everyone for the entertainment...and it wont be cheap.


We'd all go home with party favors!

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 05:59 AM   #315
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230





THAT... was good, really good!

Ill take it as a compliment!
__________________

__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com