LA's U2 Tribute - The Joshua Tree - 3/12 & 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
agentmissa said:
HOLA! I can't believe last night has ended and is just a memory. I have a couple thank yous. Thank you Jason for dedicating the song to Janelle. You made her entire night.. ok maybe year. Thank you Poolboy for the foofy drink. You rock! Oh, Jase, that chick was my new friend I guess. Why didn't you come over and drag me away?

Here is a picture... more later...
DSCN0375.jpg

I tried, Kren and i were waiting... standing there... patiently, huh Kren?

angel_of_L.A. said:

Yup, we are insane and somehow, I think we're proud of that. :giggle:

And you're insane too Mr. "White boys don't dance."

But honey, you had some "sweet skills" out on the dance floor!

gee..... thank you! I didn't think convulsions and epeleptic seizures were considered "sweet skills".......
but I had alot of fun, thank you for the dance. :hug: :dance: :uhoh: :faint:

Adam's Member said:

gee..... thank you! I didn't think convulsions and epeleptic seizures were considered "sweet skills".......
but I had alot of fun, thank you for the dance. :hug: :dance: :uhoh: :faint:

You swear you looked bad but you didn't at all that night. Nope, not one bit.

Dancing is alot like playing bass--practice makes perfect. :hug: :dance: :sexywink:

Originally posted by TheEdge U2JT
Yeah, I think that my ego needs a break after havig to fiight off all the "Chedge-chick's....and BAW"

:lmao:

Last edited:
angel_of_L.A. said:

You swear you looked bad but you didn't at all that night. Nope, not one bit.

Dancing is alot like playing bass--practice makes perfect. :hug: :dance: :sexywink:

ahh geesh.....your'e makin me blush
and practice? what's that?

:lmao:

so much fun

What a great show!!!!! I had so much fun!! Our boys only got to play for an hour but I think we can safely say they owned 14 Below Saturday night!!

JT, ya'll looked and sounded great -- if you couldn't already tell from our jumping up and down and squealing!!

Had an especially great time with my new best friends Jase and Mitzi (sp?), even though Mitzi ditched us I think we may forgive her... what do you think Jase?! and all the Chedge girls out there... I think Jason is right, I think we have created a monster...

Speaking of Jason... red shirt! Yay! :drool:

Anyone who didn't make it... ya'll missed out.

Re: so much fun

thousandfold said:
What a great show!!!!! I had so much fun!! Our boys only got to play for an hour but I think we can safely say they owned 14 Below Saturday night!!

JT, ya'll looked and sounded great -- if you couldn't already tell from our jumping up and down and squealing!!

Had an especially great time with my new best friends Jase and Mitzi (sp?), even though Mitzi ditched us I think we may forgive her... what do you think Jase?! and all the Chedge girls out there... I think Jason is right, I think we have created a monster...

LOL It's spelled Mitzye and no I didn't *mean* to ditch you, I waited for you gals but alas...ad hoc jamma parties never work without directions....but Rachel, you're my Aries soul sister and I promise I will never ditch you and Jase again--intentionally or accidentally!!! Jase, you're my babe. :wink:

Personally, I blame JT for playing such a damn good show and making us all feel giddy and confused afterwards. In fact, I'm going to blame this one on Chedge and Jason's red shirt for clouding our minds with their good looks and talent. :drool:

Why I outta!!! :tsk:

TheEdge U2JT said:

What band are YOU watching? Well, the guitar player I can see, but the bass player?

Oooopssss, my bad, wrong thread....sorry fellas!

JUST KIDDING! PSYCHE! :tongue:

The bass player is pretty damn cute too,
cust him some slack.

How come the drummer is always left out?
He looked pretty hot back there behind that
awesome new drum set! Woohoo Mikey!

:wave:

OK everyone is now covered, no one has been
left out, everyone should be happy. It's all good,
right? :scream: :dance: :combust:

thousandfold said:

THE SHIRT WAS NOT REALLY RED! (but hey, BBJ, it obviously works!) :ohmy:

thousandfold said:

Yea, i cant milk it anymore...
i think i can safely let it go.
Mitzye...say 10 hail Chedges and listen to Party Girl 20 times...

you are forgiven my child.

night_and_day66 said:
Angel of LA says:

Jase, you're my babe.

Damn, i think i might start my own group.
I need me some JaseGirls...

Any Fly-ettes out there?

Me! Me! Me! Me! oooh oooh oooh! Me!
Can I? Can I? Can I, huh? Can I join?

~Barney :tongue:

night_and_day66 said:
Sam, why dont you just draw one on your hand like you draw Palmama Handerson?
Then, it would be like worshipping yourself!

Ms. Jergens will be your first groupie. :lmao:

Not to forget Miz Rosey Palm, Groupie #2

But me and Jase, we're your W. Coast Bitches 4evah Sammy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom