JOSHUA TREE Sat June 12 Marina Del Rey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not us...we're still cool...ps, give me the hotline to Chas, left him a telephone message, FB message but no response to an offer he can't turn down...j/k, he just ignores me.

Hahahah... sure he's not ignoring you. Just a busy lad. He was out of town for work this week. Got back on Wed or TH and when I talked to him last night he was playing catch up with guitar tones for the show.

Oh Jeff.... Apparently Duran Duran tribute is starting right about now... :tongue:

Hola Lila! Wish you could have made it out. Would have been great to see you again. :wave:

Diana took this picture during "In God's Country".

2010-06-12-Waterfront-Marina_del_Re.jpg

:rockon:

Awesome show! RIO was great, and it was great to see Joshua Tree again! I think it has been 2 or 3 years since I had seen them :) I went with some Duran fans and they were all really impressed. Fun times :up:

It was a great show. The Duran Duran band, Rio was pretty darn good. And I was really impressed with Joshua Tree. It definitely gave me my U2 fix. Can't wait for the show in July.

Show in July... heck, you can make a short drive to El Cajon this coming week as they are playing a show there.

I think... there may be a BONOCOMET sighting in El Cajon (Hopefully she will make it out to the show).

Just sayin'. :up:

Back
Top Bottom