Joshua Tree / Exit show - Friday November 5th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
agentmissa said:
Hey guys! I just saw my pictures on your site. I'm glad you liked them that much to use them. Can I put in my application to fill the position of your photographer?:lol:

Heck yeah!!! You've got some of the best pictures taken that night!

Plus, that would mean we'd see you at every show!:wink:

Missa.
you really are a great photographer.
I enjoy every photo.
Thanks for sharing.
Jase

agentmissa said:
Hey guys! I just saw my pictures on your site. I'm glad you liked them that much to use them. Can I put in my application to fill the position of your photographer?:lol:

"The Canadians are coming! The Canadians are coming!

Last time they came to an EXIT show...there was many a visit from a hotel security guard...if I remember correctly...:

u remebered correctly!!!!!

ABEL said:
:sigh: i wish i could be at every show...

ME TOO!!!

I wish everybody was able to make the U2 Party here in Dallas. So far we have people driving as far as Austin! Man, if only JT was able to do a gig that night. That would be the icing on the cake!!!

I'm still working on getting y'all out here guys!!! And I will be PRing my ass off too Friday night! ABEL and I will track down the owner, tie him up, and make our demands!!!

The problem is that there ends up being multiple shows on the same weekend, at different ends of the continent. :|

REALLY looking forward to Vegas though, and hopefully we can swing by LA in the same trip (I've never been farther west than Indiana :reject: ).

Hmmm, I wonder... if I brought my Exit CD along, would I be able to get Affa to sign it. :hmm:

well of course!!

i can sign the CD no problem... :) do you want me to sign the CD itself or the cd cover? and do you want the rest of the band to sign it too? :)

omg! :hyper:

Hmmm, not sure if signing the CD itself is good for it, but I guess since it's a real CD (as opposed to something you burn at home on your PC) it'll prolly handle it. The problem with signing the cover is that it's mostly black, so I guess it would have to be signed in the grey area where the members are.

I'll give it some thought. :hmm:

Re: well of course!!

achtung12 said:
i can sign the CD no problem... :) do you want me to sign the CD itself or the cd cover? and do you want the rest of the band to sign it too? :)

I will bring my cd for the band to sign NY's day :)

Maybe it will be your first autograph of the new year!

Did you have any luck with auditions this w/e?

~Karen :sigh:

cydewaze said:
Karen!! We'll make a huge CD signing line! :up: :hyper:

Although I guess we'll be there at different times. Oh well. ;)

I'm in San Diego so anywhere in So. Calif Exit plays I will try to make it. They're great, really enjoyed their show and they are all very nice, talented young ladies. Affa's sister and I share a birthday, so I am looking forward to seeing the ladies NYs Day in LA!

~Karen

dude you guys are sooo sweet!

we'll sign the cd's no problem.... both the cd itself and the cover have a lot of black so there's not too much room either way to sign.. but we'll make it work! :p
also..... we did have some luck this weekend with auditions. we'll cross our fingers things work out... but nothing is FOR SURE at this point.. but we may just have a guest singer with us on the 1st. :)
(i'm probably not supposed to say anything about this.. but its all just a possibility at this point anyway.. but yeah thought i'd share)

thanks for the support guys, it really REALLY means so much to us ... especially now.. when we're 8 months from having a singer... music is our lives.... and its great to know that other people get/like/understand what we're doing. so THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

awesome! We'll have our collector's item CDs before they're collector's items. :up: :up:

It's a shame you guys don't sell copies of your CD on your website.

Last edited:
Re: well actually....

achtung12 said:
we do actually! if you look under "music" i believe it shows how you can order it through paypal.

www.exit-band.com

You should have some onhand to sell at your shows! I would have bought one that night! Instead, Christine and I became instant friends (and karma astro buds since we share a birthday!!) and she is sending me one Sssshhhhhh.......

I will look for a special pen like silver or gold or something cool that you can use for the autographs!

~Karen

we actually did have cd's with us at the last two gigs.. but we're so bad at...... the "selling ourselves" part of being a band.. we're more about the music.. :)

YAY!!

#200.... WOOT WOOT!

I LOVE U2!!
I LOVE JT!!
I LOVE JASON, CHAS, RON AND MIKE!!!!!!!!!! :)

CAN'T WAIT TILL JANUARY 1ST!!!!!

Re: YAY!!

achtung12 said:
#200.... WOOT WOOT!

I LOVE U2!!
I LOVE JT!!
I LOVE JASON, CHAS, RON AND MIKE!!!!!!!!!! :)

CAN'T WAIT TILL JANUARY 1ST!!!!!

Awww, we love you too Affa! Can't wait either.

This is insane, 200 replies and nearly 3,000 views on this thread. Our previous show postings prior to the convention got about an average of 200 views and maybe a dozen replies.

JT is feelin the love. :hug:

Mr. BAW said:
I've got the service techs working on a photo-proof ass-cover!

You guys will be all right...! I guarantee no breech of your britches!! :up:

OMG, you're killing me!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom