IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABEL said:
Sicy, it's $10 per day without the pass, you should be able to buy the tickets at the door, but I'll ask about that when I call with the numbers...

so right now I need passes for...

ABEL (1)
Whacka (1)
Mr. and Mrs. Edge (2)
Mr. and Mrs. BAW (2)
Eebz and her sister (2)
Jesse and his friend (2)
Icelle (1)

Did MissVelvetDress say if she needed one? dang...she's out of town till then isn't she, I guess I should get one for her just in case, so (1) for her?

I only need one pass for myself ABEL...Mr. Baw is only going to the Sat. show. I do think MVD needs one and so does Diamond.

diamond, the pass is good for all three days, it's $10 per day without the pass, with the pass it's $20 for all 3 days :rolleyes:

so right now I'd count about 12 passes? does martha need one? I guess I should tell them 15 just in case? :shrug:

ElvtnEdge said:

ok all I can say is this is gonna be a blast!!! and I'm saving my fighting words for when Iris is away and cant access the board so I can talk like a big shot, till she gets back... then quiver away when she returns...hehehehe:wave:

:drool: <----iris after one night of drinking with canadians...hehehe

hey big shot is that all you have? :der:

i think you will be the one :drool:ing after one night of drinking w/ me!:tongue: :lol:

ok, so this is what we've got so far:

ABEL (1)
Whacka (1)
Mr. and Mrs. Edge (2)
Mr. and Mrs. BAW (2)
Eebz and her sister (2)
Jesse and his friend (2)
Icelle (1)
MissVelvetDress (1)
Zoney (1)

Total Passes: 13

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

hey big shot is that all you have? :der:

i think you will be the one :drool:ing after one night of drinking w/ me!:tongue: :lol:

BIG SHOT??? well atleast you know who I am....LOL

and I can take you on beers... not hard stuff.....

:huh:

I AM CANADIAN:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ok I think I have everyone's information who's going.

I will be emailing the list out sometime next week.

:hyper:

:hyper: and I guess we have all the people who need passes? I sould call the guy back soon so he knows how many to set aside for us so he has time to sell the other ones

Hi All,

The manager of the Marriot hotel just emailed me and asked that I post this. They are offering a special room rate. From what I see on the website this hotel is amazing. I know most of you have rooms already but just in case you don't or if you want to change your plans here is the info

See you all soon!!!:wave:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a special room rate for the weekend @ $129.00 per night - (normally $239) - Please post this where you can -
Guests need to call our reservation line and ask for "ST PATRICKS SPECIAL"

jwmarriottlv.com

Aw geez! You'd think they could have told us that a bit sooner!!!! It will cost me money to get out of my reservation. BAH!

But thanks for telling us! :)

Mrs. Edge said:
Aw geez! You'd think they could have told us that a bit sooner!!!! It will cost me money to get out of my reservation. BAH!

That's what I was thinking!

bradyvox said:
Hi All,

The manager of the Marriot hotel just emailed me and asked that I post this. They are offering a special room rate. From what I see on the website this hotel is amazing. I know most of you have rooms already but just in case you don't or if you want to change your plans here is the info

See you all soon!!!:wave:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have a special room rate for the weekend @ $129.00 per night - (normally $239) - Please post this where you can -
Guests need to call our reservation line and ask for "ST PATRICKS SPECIAL"

jwmarriottlv.com

Thanks Brady :hyper: :kiss:

we were already booked for Fri & Sat at $161...they gave us the $129 rate so we booked Sunday night too!

Looks like I'll only be with you Monday night ABEL :shrug:

Mrs. Edge said:

:banghead:

sorry....I just found out.

:reject:

Bono's American Wife said:

Thanks Brady :hyper: :kiss:

we were already booked for Fri & Sat at $161...they gave us the $129 rate so we booked Sunday night too!

Looks like I'll only be with you Monday night ABEL :shrug:

that's ok BAW

so is the final count on passes for the weekend that we for the shows 13? I really should call the guy back sometime this week :shrug:

well it would be easiest for someone staying at the Marriott to pick up the passes :shrug:

ABEL said:

that's ok BAW

so is the final count on passes for the weekend that we for the shows 13? I really should call the guy back sometime this week :shrug:

Dont worry BAW....we'll take good care of ABEL....
*gets another bottle of silly string*:evil:

Back
Top Bottom