IF YOU'RE GOING TO VEGAS - post your details here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, my itinerary is as follows:

ARRIVING

Saturday, March 15: 3:48PM (from LA - American Airlines flt 1594)

Staying at: Best Western Mardi Gras (3 nights)

LEAVING

Tuesday, March 18 12:55 PM (to Toronto via Air Canada flt. 292)

My air tickets arrived today! Wooohooo! :D

Last edited:
slight change in plans...Icelle is staying an extra night (YAY!!) and will be keeping her spot in ABEL's room at the Best Western so I now need to find a room to share Sunday night. I will stay with anyone who has space and I don't care where its at. I'm covered for Monday night, I only need a room for Sunday :wave:

you're still welcome to stay with us on Sunday nite if you can't find a place BAW, if you don't mind it a little crowded :sexywink:

yeah, i was gonna say, its cool if we have more people in the room, the more the merrier:)

Okay! I don't mind crowded...l can sleep on the floor if I have to :D

:hyper: vegas :hyper: vegas :hyper:

Last edited:
Alright Im booked
arriving LV 3/15/03 at 12:02 pm
departing LV 3/17/03 at 12:55 pm

residing at Best Western Mardi Gras 3/15 and 3/16

Sicy Ill send you my cell number. :yes:
ABEL get that trigger finger ready.....:tongue:

Sicy, I'll send you my cell # soon as I get home this evening...I left my cell phone at home today and I don't know my number :der:

diamond said:
my cell is=
1 800-DUMBASS:angry:

:eyebrow:

do you just not want to hook up with us or something or are you going keep the diamondmystery thing going until we get there?

diamond said:
my cell is=
1 800-DUMBASS:angry:

hey, diamond, if you want to go, go. if you don't want to go, don't try to spoil the fun for the rest of us, ok? either you give sicy your cell phone, or don't. don't be such an ass about everything.

no that's ok.. I would never email him everyone's phone numbers anyway

:yawn:

Bono's American Wife said:

:eyebrow:

keep the diamondmystery thing going until we get there?
:up:;):dance:

thank u for your kind words, icelle and christine..:)

diamond

Last edited:
yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah. Personally I dont think diamond is attending. I think he's just yanking our chains and playing games as usual.

Why would you expect me to welcome you with open arms if you cant even post your damn information or at least email/pm it. Instead you're infesting this thread with your diamondbullshit :angry:

I bought my airline tickets today :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I spent a little more than I wanted to, cuz I waited too late :angry: ($361 rt)...but after sitting at my computer searching for airline tickets for literally 6 hours yesterday I decided just to get them. Sure I could have gotten slightly cheaper tickets from Priceline or Hotwire, but I didn't like the idea of buying a ticket before knowing what time I'd get to Vegas or what time I'd have to leave or what airline :shrug:

anyway...here is my itinerary:

From DFW Airport to Las Vegas
Friday March 14
Depart American Airlines at 2:19pm
Arrive Las Vegas 3:11pm

on Tuesday, March 18
Depart Las Vegas 1:24pm
Arrive Dallas 6:05pm

Back
Top Bottom