FINALLY!! Added U23D in San Diego !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
No some are bigger... but I haven't been to many to compare so I don't know if ours is too much smaller, but I don't think it's as big as some..... but the sound has been :drool:

How does the screen size of our Edwards IMAX compare to the screen size of the LA theatre you went to?

btw I am so sick of hearing about Hannah Montana (puke!) One report actually said it was the BEST concert footage of all time. ummm yea, right. :no:

The screen in LA was bigger (although it could be an optical illusion if there were differences in the room making it seem that way) but I really think it was bigger (my kids think it definitely looked bigger too) BUT, the image was a little bit sharper here in San Diego, and the colors a bit better. Just a little tho, but still I noticed it. The LA screen certainly wasn't bad tho!
And the sound was better and louder here :)

Well it looks like my friend can only go to the 4:45 so I may miss out on meeting any of you who were thinking of going to one of the evening shows. We're just going to have to play it by ear because of his schedule.

Thanks for the info on the screen/sound. :hyper:

bonocomet said:
The screen in LA was bigger (although it could be an optical illusion if there were differences in the room making it seem that way) but I really think it was bigger (my kids think it definitely looked bigger too) BUT, the image was a little bit sharper here in San Diego, and the colors a bit better. Just a little tho, but still I noticed it. The LA screen certainly wasn't bad tho!
And the sound was better and louder here :)

Maybe the difference was due to the difference in the 3D eyewear :shrug:

Possibly :hmm: The glasses in SD seemed "cheaper", you would think the fancy LA ones would work better... but I didn't think so.

Ok I'll get your ticket. 9:15! When will you get here? They usually let us in around a half hour early.

Well I work til 6:30.... gotta go home and get the kids... they'll be happy to see you again :cute: maybe you can talk about your tattoos some more :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom